Quick look at a Hurley practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Quick look at a Hurley practice

Reaction Score
That’s a great set to run for getting shooters wide open looks. It starts with the 3 which could be Polley (shooter) who frees himself by setting a down screen only to get himself a screen for a wide open 3. Plus it allows Jalen to do work in p&r since he’s passing off of that.

I thought the same thing when I looked at it. Going to create a lot of open looks for Adams coming off screens. Then again, anything other than an iso set will be refreshing this year. My biggest critique of Ollie was his complete and utter lack of anything even resembling an offense.

Reaction Score
Practice hard and make shots. Pretty simple.
If it was that "simple" people would not need to ask, so no, not that "simple". See husky429 as a good example of a solid reply.

Any way, looks like he has these kids working hard. I think we are going to notice a big difference right away! The more I see the more I am so pumped for this season to just start. Again, I know there will be some ups and downs and maybe a tourney appearance is still up in the air but the road to improvement is clearly being taken!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Looking at the 5-5 teams Blue vs. Grey, do we think they are evenly matched, or that Blue is the starters at this moment in time? Tarin Smith, JA, Sid Wilson, Polley, and JC would be a fun line-up, but i'm guessing if 'Rique is healthy as they say he is, he's in there for Smith?

Designed to be evenly matched.

Reaction Score
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm trying to figure out who the initials "TA" refer to. I see no one on the roster with those initials. Maybe a walk-on?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm trying to figure out who the initials "TA" refer to. I see no one on the roster with those initials. Maybe a walk-on?
Tyler Olander's identical evil nemesis with a mustache and fewer rings, Tyler Alander.

Either him, or walk-on Temi Aiyegbusi.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom