Questions about TV coverage of First Night. | The Boneyard

Questions about TV coverage of First Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
1. I understand that ESPN will provide TV coverage at several sites, including UConn.

Is this correct?

If so, what time does it start?

ESPN or ESPN2 or ESPNU?​

2. Did I read somewhere that the entire UConn First Night activities will be streamed on ESPN3?

Is this correct?

If so, what time(s)?​

Please post answers for me and others.

Thanks.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
The claim is that ESPN3, the internet feed, will show the whole event. However, their schedule also shows them streaming the Kentucky men's event at the same time. So maybe there will be switching involved.

ESPNU is supposed to go in and out with different schools.

It starts at 7 Eastern and is scheduled to go until 8:15.

Reaction Score
The claim is that ESPN3, the internet feed, will show the whole event. However, their schedule also shows them streaming the Kentucky men's event at the same time. So maybe there will be switching involved.

ESPNU is supposed to go in and out with different schools.

It starts at 7 Eastern and is scheduled to go until 8:15.
ESPN3 can show an unlimited number of programs simultaneously. Right now they are showing a few different games, and it even lets you watch up to 4 of them at once. Switching between coverage should not be an issue on ESPN3 unless there is only going to be one big first night program simulcast online and ESPNU, but I assume each school will have dedicated coverage (there will be a reporter and camera crew at each site anyway). The cable channel will have to switch between them because they can obviously only show one school at a time, so they're stuck doing the whip around coverage.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
1. I understand that ESPN will provide TV coverage at several sites, including UConn.

Is this correct?

If so, what time does it start?

ESPN or ESPN2 or ESPNU?​

2. Did I read somewhere that the entire UConn First Night activities will be streamed on ESPN3?

Is this correct?

If so, what time(s)?​

Please post answers for me and others.

Thanks.

are you banned or will you be busy grilling? :cool:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors