Questions about this years recruiting class | The Boneyard

Questions about this years recruiting class

Reaction Score
A lot of you are very knowledgeable about the program and the recruits, so I want to ask a few questions.

1. Which of the quarterbacks do you think will have the best shot at becoming our starter, and what year do you expect this to happen?

2. I notice we have a lot of QBs, so is it likely any of them will transfer? Will it be like an open competition?

3. Are there any players in this class who will receive a lot of playing time next year and/or be a starter?

4. Do you have any personal favorites, or anyone you think has a decent shot at going to the NFL?

Feel free to answer whichever ones you want. Thanks.

Reaction Score
A lot of you are very knowledgeable about the program and the recruits, so I want to ask a few questions.

1. Which of the quarterbacks do you think will have the best shot at becoming our starter, and what year do you expect this to happen?

2. I notice we have a lot of QBs, so is it likely any of them will transfer? Will it be like an open competition?

3. Are there any players in this class who will receive a lot of playing time next year and/or be a starter?

4. Do you have any personal favorites, or anyone you think has a decent shot at going to the NFL?

Feel free to answer whichever ones you want. Thanks.
The answers to questions 1-3 can be found here....
Takeaways from UConn Football National Signing Day
As for question 4....only time will tell. I'm sure all of them believe the have a shot. Fortunately for them, RE knows what it takes to get there. It's up to them to take advantage of the opportunity they have been afforded.

My favorite of the group is JUCO QB, David Pindell. He reminds me a lot of a kid I coached on the youth and high school level. His speed, his release, his elusiveness, his mannerisms and his moxie remind me of....former Ansonia High star, Kenny Tinney. Before some guys jump all over me, I'm aware of Kenny's failures as far as the classroom goes. Talent wise, there may not have been a faster (4.35s 40-time), more skilled high school player ever in the state of CT. From what I've been able to find, Pindell has been timed in the 4.5s range.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom