Question | The Boneyard

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
I'm being solicited by CPTV to sign up for Hoopstreams again, but wasn't there scuttlebutt that some other station was taking over our games? Please enlighten me.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
Scuttlebutt is just that - rumors. CPTV has the rights once again to produce the games, and we will be doing so as we have done every year since 1994. But this year in HD! Bob and Meghan will be back. The schedule will be posted once we have secured permission for away game production. Hoop Streams enrollment will be active on our site October 1. I posted some info under the IPad/App thread.

Reaction Score
Scuttlebutt is just that - rumors. CPTV has the rights once again to produce the games, and we will be doing so as we have done every year since 1994. But this year in HD! Bob and Meghan will be back. The schedule will be posted once we have secured permission for away game production. Hoop Streams enrollment will be active on our site October 1. I posted some info under the IPad/App thread.
Thanks, Harriet

Reaction Score

Thank you Harriet, CPTV does an excellent job producing the games. Please keep us current on any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom