Question regarding double tech | The Boneyard

Question regarding double tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did Jarreau get ejected for his second technical? Maybe I missed it, butI didn't see him leave.

Reaction Score
Yes he was ejected I believe, although it cold have been his 5th personal also.

Reaction Score
Did Jarreau get ejected for his second technical? Maybe I missed it, butI didn't see him leave.
Yes, he was ejected. I still can't figure out what Phil did to get the T. They didn't really show it. It looked like Rodney was telling Tulane's coach to control his player though which was funny.

Reaction Score
It was both a second technical and the 5th foul. Since Gillen doesn't know our coach's name and called our late first half run "disappointing," it doesn't matter what he said. I hope the league has the record right. Meanwhile, I wonder what Gillen is having for breakfast this morning at the Conroys' and whether the Refs were invited?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
It was both a second technical and the 5th foul. Since Gillen doesn't know our coach's name and called our late first half run "disappointing," it doesn't matter what he said. I hope the league has the record right. Meanwhile, I wonder what Gillen is having for breakfast this morning at the Conroys' and whether the Refs were invited?

Along those lines, can someone explain to me just exactly what Curtis Shaw does to collect his paycheck from the AAC?

Hiring a couple of winos off the street, dressing them as refs and then turning them loose does not make for either good basketball, or an entertaining televised sports experience....

And last night there were plenty of choices for college BB.....just sayin'

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
Aresco needs to focus more attention and resources on improving the caliber of officiating in the AAC. It's very poor.

Lower level conference than where the good guys ref, plus a conference spread out so far that you get guys who hardly see uconn or Tulane often...

Reaction Score
Since he was ejected, Does that mean he will have a one game suspension also?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
They got tangled up with each other while jockeying for position under the hoop and there was some talking back and forth after the fact. It didn't seem like anything bad enough to warrant the call though.

Reaction Score
I think the worst part of the announcing for the game is they basically went to commercial when this was called and didn't say anything about it when they got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom