Question re listening to the game through tune in app | The Boneyard

Question re listening to the game through tune in app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi all. WTIC has announced quite often about listening to the UConn games through the tune in app for iPhone by searching on IMG sports UConn. And I've been listening to the last several games this way.

The thing is this -- there is only ONE "station" on tune in radio called "Uconn IMG Sports Network," so obviously is can only broadcast one event. With WTIC 1080 broadcasting the football game, which will surely not be done by 3:15, how can one listen to the women's basketball through this?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Hi all. WTIC has announced quite often about listening to the UConn games through the tune in app for iPhone by searching on IMG sports UConn. And I've been listening to the last several games this way.

The thing is this -- there is only ONE "station" on tune in radio called "Uconn IMG Sports Network," so obviously is can only broadcast one event. With WTIC 1080 broadcasting the football game, which will surely not be done by 3:15, how can one listen to the women's basketball through this?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.
WTIC is broadcasting the womens game on their FM station. I think you can stream live anytime from their site.

Click on the "96 TIC" Icon (2nd from top)
http://streema.com/radios/s/Wtic+Ra...YE8gTyQ0Wg16FEcG0mlliss9RnqwkOtQZVxoCVdzw_wcB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom