Question re: Drummond/Oden | The Boneyard

Question re: Drummond/Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So majority of the articles written about AD seem to say that he is the best big man recruit since Greg Oden. Many articles i've read have said he moves as well as any big guy they've since since Greg Oden.

Now I have to admit that normally I think simmons is full of BS, but Oden NEVER looked like he moved naturally at his height..I'm confused because I look at AD and he looks to have ridiculous mobility for a guy his size, but when people talk about Oden I think about a young man in a middle aged body...am i the only one?

Reaction Score
ya oden was wayyyyyy overhyped and did NOT move fluidly. Drummond moves like a SG

Reaction Score
Didn't he play most of the year at tOSU with a bum wrist. I seem to remember him having to shoot free throws with his off hand.

Reaction Score
Dude injury blocked every shot every time someone put a shot up against Oden. Oden was a amazing but andre might be even BETTER. ohio state was NOTHING before oden/conley. oden/conley<<<<<<<<drummond/lamb.. and they made the final 4. face it we're one of the greatest teams of all time.

Reaction Score
Dude injury blocked every shot every time someone put a shot up against Oden. Oden was a freaking amazing but andre might be even BETTER. ohio state was NOTHING before oden/conley. oden/conley<<<<<<<<drummond/lamb.. and they made the final 4. face it we're one of the greatest teams of all time.

here we go again...'one of the greatest teams of all time' ??? come on pls don't do that...they have not won a game! exciting on paper, yes...but a little over the top :)

Reaction Score
I always say "you do not know how good a player is till he hits the court"- I'll make an exception for AD. But I think the Oden comments are based on their similar size and what comes with it- blocked shots ect....

From what I have seen on film AD is much much more mobil then Oden- if he has that fire Greg had- well watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom