Question Paramount+ Does it Include CBS Sports Network? | The Boneyard

Question Paramount+ Does it Include CBS Sports Network?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Paramount+, include CBS Sports Network? Monday's Marquette Game is televised on CBS Sports Network?

I'm not even sure if you can access Paramount+ on Monday.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Paramount+, include CBS Sports Network? Monday's Marquette Game is televised on CBS Sports Network?

I'm not even sure if you can access Paramount+ on Monday.
I believe on March 4, 2021 there will be no CBS All Access. You will find out it changes the name to Parament+.

CBS All Access will be rebranded as Paramount+ on March 4, 2021, as part of its expansion to feature content from ViacomCBS's other brands.[3] Paramount+ will also expand to international markets, starting with Latin America on the day of the service's rebranding, followed by the Nordic countries on March 25, 2021 and Australia in mid-2021.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Paramount+ will have something called CBSN. No idea if it is the same as the current CBS Sports Network (CBS SN).

Screenshot_20210226-195056_Firefox Focus.jpg

Reaction Score
It is
I'm not sure that CBSN is the CBS Sports Network.

If you look at the Paramount+ website:

and pan down to the CBSN screen shot, it features Gayle King (I think) and the Democratic debate signage in the background.

If you look at the CBS News site:

CBSN is the 24-hour online news site.

So does CBS Sports Network go at it alone? Maybe we'll find out by next weekend.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm not sure that CBSN is the CBS Sports Network.

If you look at the Paramount+ website:

and pan down to the CBSN screen shot, it features Gayle King (I think) and the Democratic debate signage in the background.

If you look at the CBS News site:

CBSN is the 24-hour online news site.

So does CBS Sports Network go at it alone? Maybe we'll find out by next weekend.
They tricked me. Seeing that the web designer put CBSN directly underneath the sports blurb, I jumped to the conclusion that it was sports related. DOH!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom