Question on Albany regional games | The Boneyard

Question on Albany regional games

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
For those who have been there previously, do you know how long before the 7:00 p.m. tipoff on Friday fans will be allowed inside the arena?

Thanks.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
For those who have been there previously, do you know how long before the 7:00 p.m. tipoff on Friday fans will be allowed inside the arena?

Thanks.
It was bad last year. I got there about 50 minutes before the game, and had to stand around in the lobby and hallways for quite a time.....got in, maybe 25-30 minutes before the game.

Reaction Score
normally arenas let you in 1 hour before... It was very slow last year, but all games were in the afternoon (I think)

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
normally arenas let you in 1 hour before... It was very slow last year, but all games were in the afternoon (I think)
Last year: Saturday's first game at 11:30 AM........Monday's final at 7:00PM

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Be sure to get there early. I have a concern that the mess created by Ticketmaster with so many fans bringing multiple sets of tickets, including voided ones, could create a bottleneck at the entrance gates. In addition, the TUC uses a limited number of portable metal detectors for big events, which also creates a bottleneck of its own.

Reaction Score
They had some activities before the games (I think an hour before) like face painting, bounce house, shooting games so they let people in earlier. Because of extra people there the lines were much longer. We were in line for almost an hour and were towards the front of the line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom