Question/help on transfers | The Boneyard

Question/help on transfers

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Hey BY friends - I'm working on a lil summer project for us to discuss, however need some help to make sure I've got it correct thus far. For outstanding transfers, I've got the following (there are more, I've cut the list to the top 25 espn ranked group):
Srs - Deja Kelly
Jrs - Dauda
Sophs - Barker, Whitehorn

And for the freshman class, only Taliah Scott and Riley Nelson have declared & committed elsewhere? Any top ranked others?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Hey BY friends - I'm working on a lil summer project for us to discuss, however need some help to make sure I've got it correct thus far. For outstanding transfers, I've got the following (there are more, I've cut the list to the top 25 espn ranked group):
Srs - Deja Kelly
Jrs - Dauda

And for the freshman class, only Taliah Scott and Riley Nelson have declared & committed elsewhere? Any top ranked others?
Hopefully it will be a fluid thread as players commit.

Sr Liza Karlen

Reaction Score
Srs - Deja Kelly
Jrs - Dauda

Top ranked High schoolers like Imari Berry? Not technically transfer portal but . . .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Top ranked High schoolers like Imari Berry? Not technically transfer portal but . . .
Hasn’t she committed to Louisville?
Or I guess I am not understanding what this new discussion will really be about. :(
I'm going to shut up for now...

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Hasn’t she committed to Louisville?
Or I guess I am not understanding what this new discussion will really be about. :(
I'm going to shut up for now...
Transfers, up to the class of 2023. As soon as the the rest commit, then I'll share. ;)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
There are a few i have my eye on and they were top 100 recruits coming out of HS and either didn’t get enough playing time or just wasn’t a good fit.

Jordy Griggs-Kentucky. From California originally amd went to private school in florida. Was an athletic 6-2 guard. Not sure why she didn’t break the rotation.

Amiya Jenkins —Kentucky. Another top 100 kid coming out of HS. Athletic and when she played has flashes of greatness. I think she would fit nicely for Kenny Brooks but she is in the portal.

Angelica Velez—LSU. Top HS recruit out of New York who barely sniffed the court. There is some speculation she has committed to Syracuse but no officially word.

There are usually some Ivy/Patriot league stars that are grad transfers that end up being good as well.

Reaction Score
Donovyn Hunter may not have been a TOP 25 recruit, but she finished the season as a TOP 25 (and probably TOP 10) freshman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom