Question: given the recent starting lineup for Uconn | The Boneyard

Question: given the recent starting lineup for Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Acceleration, speed and explosiveness (all go hand in hand with each other)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Is from Texas.
Has the most steals
Has the most assists
Is the 4th leading scorer
Was home schooled

Reaction Score
lots of interesting thoughts . i was thinking of the others all being from new york, and they actually represent north, west , central and south sections of the state. i hope that geno continues to mine the wealth of talent there.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
lots of interesting thoughts . i was thinking of the others all being from new york, and they actually represent north, west , central and south sections of the state. i hope that geno continues to mine the wealth of talent there.
Wow, as an NYer who covers state sports, that's a breakdown I would never has imagined. Bria on LI is east (and south), Saniya here in Westchester is basically NYC (which is kind of the black hole of directionality but maybe downstate east), Stef in MV is still pretty southeast even if it's not LI, and Stewie in the Syracuse area is what we would call central. North is those Adirondack schools that are really part of Canada, and west would be someone from Buffalo.

MoJeff is the smallest Husky from the state that according to all its residents is the biggest in the country. And she chose to go to a school for which she'll never be the Lone Star.

Reaction Score
Wow, as an NYer who covers state sports, that's a breakdown I would never has imagined. Bria on LI is east (and south), Saniya here in Westchester is basically NYC (which is kind of the black hole of directionality but maybe downstate east), Stef in MV is still pretty southeast even if it's not LI, and Stewie in the Syracuse area is what we would call central. North is those Adirondack schools that are really part of Canada, and west would be someone from Buffalo.

MoJeff is the smallest Husky from the state that according to all its residents is the biggest in the country. And she chose to go to a school for which she'll never be the Lone Star.

just because you didn't know the answer to the original question is no reason to get picky.

Reaction Score
I'll go out on a limb here, but MoJett is UConn's best player. Team player for sure, but she plays at a completely higher level, as if the fate of the universe is in her hands. If all the Huskies played this intense, the offensive totals for UConn would be around 220 per game, and the opposing teams would never score more than 20 pts per..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom