Question, any intel on 'Bazz? | The Boneyard

Question, any intel on 'Bazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've looked for any information but can't seem to find any on why the Miami Heat are not playing Shabazz anymore. I thought him averaging 6,2 and 2 was OK and the rest of their guards minus Wade are not much better. Anyone know if he pissed Spoelstra *sp off? They suck and he can contribute to them, and this much I know. I want to know why he is not playing!!! :mad:

Reaction Score
He's back in the D-League. I think they're showcasing either Coles/Chalmers for a trade.

Reaction Score
He was sent to the D-League last week after several DNP's with the Heat. Why is subject to wide debate. He's played pretty well there with games of 22 pts, 26 pts and last night had 8 pts and 7 assists.
Sioux Falls Skyforce

Reaction Score
He's back in the D-League. I think they're showcasing either Coles/Chalmers for a trade.
That would seem logical. The trade value of Cole and Chalmers has to be doo-doo, good luck with that.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
There is nothing to speculate. The D-League is a spot for him to get regular playing time.

Reaction Score
lebron will try to get him. now that lebron's main PG has been injured, will make more sense.

Reaction Score
lebron will try to get him. now that lebron's main PG has been injured, will make more sense.

I don't think Cleveland wants or needs Lebron playing GM anymore

Reaction Score
Does Cleveland have a better choice now that the team is not playing well? Plus, Lebron "owes" Bazz one.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
There is nothing to speculate. The D-League is a spot for him to get regular playing time.

Yes he's getting more playing time in the d-league, but it still makes little sense as to why he wasn't getting any PT over Norris Cole. Let's not forget, for the first 20 some odd games to start the NBA season, he dominated the 4th quarter minutes over Cole, and played very well. Then out of nowhere homeboy is just benched, with multiple DNP's (coaching decision)..... since then the Heat have had a losing record.
Something must have happened between him and Coach Spo, anything else makes little sense.

Reaction Score
Does Cleveland have a better choice now that the team is not playing well? Plus, Lebron "owes" Bazz one.
Trades have to be agreed upon on both sides and really the "Lebron" association is something Bazz needs to get far away from, its already bad enough that people think the only reason he was picked in the first round is because of Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom