Question and Chinese League | The Boneyard

Question and Chinese League

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Are they limited to the number on non-Chinese players they can have on the roster?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Thanks, Ice. I see that BG just replaed Cambage.

Interesting.

I wonder which team Cambage signed with then, since that was the main reason she's not coming over this season.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Interesting.

I wonder which team Cambage signed with then, since that was the main reason she's not coming over this season.

Did she have to sit out this WNBA season in order to be able to sign with another team next season, or could she have done that regardless?

Nice avatar by the way!

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It kind of makes me happy that BG has replaced Cambage. She has handled her time in WNBA immaturely and should feel some repercussions for her choices like every other teenager. It makes the league look poorly in the eyes of the public and her look bad in the eyes of everyone involved in the WNBA.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Did she have to sit out this WNBA season in order to be able to sign with another team next season, or could she have done that regardless?

Nice avatar by the way!

From what I read it just said that she signed a new contract in China for next season, and that's what she's focusing on..or something along those lines. IDK. It makes 110% no sense to me that that's her excuse to not coming over and playing when the Chinese season isn't even until the fall I believe.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I hear that the Chinese teams pay plenty of money.
Maybe she's the one that won't "give it away" in the WNBA
and play for the ridiculuous low salary, regardless of the quality of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom