Question about UCF’s arena | The Boneyard

Question about UCF’s arena

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen a game in UCF’s CFE Arena? I want to get my father tickets to see UConn play UCF in February but I’m confused by the seating. When I use Ticketmaster it doesn’t give the option of picking a seat and processes two general admission tickets. Is there assigned seating, and if there isn’t, will he be able to get great seats? I definitely want him in the lower level center section if I can. Thanks!

Reaction Score
I have a general admission ticket as well. Just be there when the doors open.

Reaction Score
How early should that be? If my mother attends she needs handicapped accessible seating and those seats are general admission as well.

Reaction Score
I know nothing about UCF and their arena other then the fact that it holds close to 10,000 for basketball and their average WBB attendance is around 652......................so how much of an attendance increase can one expect for a UConn game?

Reaction Score
Nice arena, easy parking garage across from the entry. I was there for the game last year - I think it was Jan 1st or 2nd. It was all general admission and we got there just before tip off. We had decent seats - not quite center, maybe free-throw line, about 15 rows back. It was holiday break, of course, so no students there. Last year, if you wanted to blend in with the rest of the crowd you had to wear a UConn sweatshirt. I would guess if you get in your seat 30-45 min before tipoff, you will like your seats.

Reaction Score
Nice arena, easy parking garage across from the entry. I was there for the game last year - I think it was Jan 1st or 2nd. It was all general admission and we got there just before tip off. We had decent seats - not quite center, maybe free-throw line, about 15 rows back. It was holiday break, of course, so no students there. Last year, if you wanted to blend in with the rest of the crowd you had to wear a UConn sweatshirt. I would guess if you get in your seat 30-45 min before tipoff, you will like your seats.
I went there two years ago for the UConn game and I will be there in February again. The arena is nice and the gen admission seats are plentiful. UCF does not have the local support that USF does for women’s basketball but there will be plenty of blue sweatshirts in the crowd.

I remember having no trouble finding a good seat and moving around during the game to find a different vantage point. My personal highlight of the evening was wandering down to press row before the game and having a 5-minute chat with Kerith Burke.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
We were there last year. The game was on New Year's Day. Very nice arena with plenty of parking in the garage which is about a 5 - 10 walk to arena. Plenty of seats to choose from. And there were lots of UConn blue in the stands. Be there about an hour before tip-off.

Coach Abe, as she is known, gave a heart felt thank you to the crowd after the game. Very nice touch. UCF is a program on the rise. Its only an hour ride for us. Tampa and USF on Saturday takes us an hour and 20 minutes.

Reaction Score
I was there many years ago to see the Cowboy Junkies in concert. I know. That wasn't helpful.

Reaction Score
Thanks to everyone for the info! Handicapped seating makes planning and maneuvering more difficult and I want to make this a great game for my mom and dad (the big Husky fan). When I called yesterday they suggested getting to the Arena one and a half hours early so they can get the court side accessible seats. Thankfully my parents are early for everything

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen a game in UCF’s CFE Arena? I want to get my father tickets to see UConn play UCF in February but I’m confused by the seating. When I use Ticketmaster it doesn’t give the option of picking a seat and processes two general admission tickets. Is there assigned seating, and if there isn’t, will he be able to get great seats? I definitely want him in the lower level center section if I can. Thanks!
Forget Ticketmaster--Call the UCF ticket office direct--Get sections 113 or 114--Behind UCONN bench--very nice comfortable seats--leather cushioned---PLUS a decent buffet is included--a bit more expensive than Ticketmaster but well worth it--We have done it three years in a row--wouldn't do it any other way

Reaction Score
Forget Ticketmaster--Call the UCF ticket office direct--Get sections 113 or 114--Behind UCONN bench--very nice comfortable seats--leather cushioned---PLUS a decent buffet is included--a bit more expensive than Ticketmaster but well worth it--We have done it three years in a row--wouldn't do it any other way

Hit enter too soon

Call 1-407-823-4380 ask for Chris Cole

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Ahhh, UCF.
First time I was able to see the Huskies live! '14-'15 season.
Walked right up to the window to get the tix and the lady said: "We love when the Huskies
are in town!" lol
Was at the game last year. New Years Day. 80 degrees!
I believe tix for Seniors are a few dollars less.
Was able to capture this little gem from the front row last year:

Reaction Score
It's general admission, so get there early. If he qualifies as disabled, call the arena to see what accommodations can be made.

Reaction Score
I've been there two or three times and have already asked for the day off to go this year. Good place for a game. Enjoy!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom