Question about ticket sales | The Boneyard

Question about ticket sales

Reaction Score
So I know single game tickets became available this morning at 10. I went to buy tickets at 10:10 and how are all of them nearly sold out? I'm looking at Gampel BTW

How do tickets sell out before they even go on sale? Now I'm looking at spending upwards of $200 just for a single ticket with decent seating

Also I'm a current student and would like to catch a game with my folks. Obviously I know I can get a free ticket for student section, but would I have to buy myself a general ticket just to sit with them?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So I know single game tickets became available this morning at 10. I went to buy tickets at 10:10 and how are all of them nearly sold out? I'm looking at Gampel BTW

How do tickets sell out before they even go on sale? Now I'm looking at spending upwards of $200 just for a single ticket with decent seating

Also I'm a current student and would like to catch a game with my folks. Obviously I know I can get a free ticket for student section, but would I have to buy myself a general ticket just to sit with them?
Demand for UConn basketball is at historic high. For the first time in 20 years, men's and women's season tickets are sold out in Gampel Pavilion, as are men's XL season tickets. With limited inventory across our venues, available seats for selected games will be included as part of multi-game ticket packages, to help encourage support across multiple sports and/or events. These packages are a great opportunity for Husky fans to experience the excitement of UConn Athletics.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

Yes

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How do tickets sell out before they even go on sale?
Single game tickets are offered to season ticket holders before they go on sale to the general public. Ticket holders scooped 'em up this year like never before.

Reaction Score

Also, don't assume you will get a student ticket. For high demand games, student tickets sell out within a minute or two. My daughter is a UConn student and got shut out of several Gampel games last year.

Reaction Score
Also, don't assume you will get a student ticket. For high demand games, student tickets sell out within a minute or two. My daughter is a UConn student and got shut out of several Gampel games last year.
I be on the queue like a half hour before it starts lol

I set reminders on my phone

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom