Question - 2/11 South Carolina game | The Boneyard

Question - 2/11 South Carolina game

Reaction Score
For the USC game I wanna drive to Columbia from Charlotte….is there a section most UConn fans will be sitting in by chance?

Reaction Score
Well, it’s an official sellout ( there will be some for resale outside) but you might want to contact the UConn ticket office to see if they have any tickets left out of their allotment or ask what section their allotted tickets were in. Then watch the after market.

There are a few of your fans on this board who live in SC and attend every year but it has been so long since we played in Columbia, I can’t remember their names.

Good luck.

Reaction Score
Well, it’s an official sellout ( there will be some for resale outside) but you might want to contact the UConn ticket office to see if they have any tickets left out of their allotment or ask what section their allotted tickets were in. Then watch the after market.

There are a few of your fans on this board who live in SC and attend every year but it has been so long since we played in Columbia, I can’t remember their names.

Good luck.
Living in SC, I also would be interested in any ticket sources. I know its a sell out with TicketMaster and StubHub advertising at $37-125 for General Admission and $125-300+ for specific seats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom