Quarterfinal Thursday in the Big East | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Quarterfinal Thursday in the Big East

Reaction Score
How the heck did Xavier lose to this Butler team? They are garbage...can’t shoot, can’t defend. Did they just have a randomly hot game yesterday?

Xavier had a 19 pt lead and than tried to milk the clock most of the 2nd half. Lousy coaching.

Reaction Score
How the heck did Xavier lose to this Butler team? They are garbage...can’t shoot, can’t defend. Did they just have a randomly hot game yesterday?
nze looked like a pro against them. remember when whaley blocked his shot, like, 4 straight possessions?

Reaction Score
How can you watch what creighton is doing to butler and say we should have a battle with DePaul lmaoo. Butler>DePaul btw. We need to handle business early tonight

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
How can you watch what creighton is doing to butler and say we should have a battle with DePaul lmaoo. Butler>DePaul btw. We need to handle business early tonight
liked, then unliked to negate negative mojo

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Here's hoping Creighton is getting this blazing hot shooting out of their system tonight. Yikes...

Reaction Score
And now these guys are going to (try to) get as much mileage as possible out of the "everyone wrote us off because of our suspended coach" angle. Guy was telling you to stay on the plantation a couple weeks back but, hey, I guess it's whatever it takes to manufacture that motivation.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bouknight is starting to look crazy with all the cupping.
I've had it done. It's like a deep tissue massage and used regularly in Asia when you feel cold symptoms or any sort of soreness/injury. I'm pleasantly surprised he somehow is onto it, whether it's UConn staff recommended or on his own.

Reaction Score
Man just imagine what MSG would sound like tomorrow with fans, UConn nation vs whatever Nebraskans stumbled their way over to NY

Reaction Score
I've had it done. It's like a deep tissue massage and used regularly in Asia when you feel cold symptoms or any sort of soreness/injury. I'm pleasantly surprised he somehow is onto it, whether it's UConn staff recommended or on his own.
It’s been fairly popular in athletics for some time.

Reaction Score
Man just imagine what MSG would sound like tomorrow with fans, UConn nation vs whatever Nebraskans stumbled their way over to NY
Creighton usually brings good crowds to the Big East tournament. I'd imagine getting out of Nebraska and seeing the best conference in the country is a good reason to go.

Reaction Score
Creighton usually brings good crowds to the Big East tournament. I'd imagine getting out of Nebraska and seeing the best conference in the country is a good reason to go.
That’s cute but we show up stronger than do the fanbases from actual NY teams. You should know this.

Reaction Score
It wasn't a competition. I was just noting that Creighton had consistently brought more fans than you might expect.
In 2014 with Doug McDermott. MSG was loaded with Bluejay fans. Always travel well to the MVC Tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom