Quality Adirondack Chairs...where to buy? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Quality Adirondack Chairs...where to buy?

Reaction Score
This year I want to buy two quality Adirondack chairs. Wood. Comfortable. Worthy.

Any craftsman in CT that makes them?
You'll find all the Adirondack chairs you want at Ocean State Job Lot. All different kinds, Adirondack rockers, Adirondack Lounge chairs . Best store ever !!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful all weather Adirondacks for $79, you pay $179, they give you a $100 gift card to use in store.
Go there if you wanna buy furniture for a new home/cabin, a lot of beautiful furniture for free ( gift card of equal value)
Ocean State Job Lot gives away free food ( gift card of equal value) , they have a table of food they give away because the food expiration date is near. I stock up on potato chips, orange juice, olives, rice,chocalate bars, many other stuff , each week they add new stuff. I buy 10 bags of potato chips @$2 each, they give me a $20 gift card. I purchased an exercise bike for $299.99 ( sells on Amazon for $350) , I bought the exercise bike for $299.99 and they gave me a Gift Card for $299.99 that I used to purchase a rug that cost $325. The Bike was free .
Check out Ocean State Job Lot, you'll never see a store anywhere like it.

Reaction Score
You'll find all the Adirondack chairs you want at Ocean State Job Lot. All different kinds, Adirondack rockers, Adirondack Lounge chairs . Best store ever !!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful all weather Adirondacks for $79, you pay $179, they give you a $100 gift card to use in store.
Go there if you wanna buy furniture for a new home/cabin, a lot of beautiful furniture for free ( gift card of equal value)
Ocean State Job Lot gives away free food ( gift card of equal value) , they have a table of food they give away because the food expiration date is near. I stock up on potato chips, orange juice, olives, rice,chocalate bars, many other stuff , each week they add new stuff. I buy 10 bags of potato chips @$2 each, they give me a $20 gift card. I purchased an exercise bike for $299.99 ( sells on Amazon for $350) , I bought the exercise bike for $299.99 and they gave me a Gift Card for $299.99 that I used to purchase a rug that cost $325. The Bike was free .
Check out Ocean State Job Lot, you'll never see a store anywhere like it.
Did you buy 10 bags of potato chips and the exercise bike at the same time? Just curious.

Reaction Score
Did you buy 10 bags of potato chips and the exercise bike at the same time? Just curious.
They give away a lot of free food I needed the exercise bike to lose weight. They had jars and jars of peanut butter that I bought. Bought about 10 jars and glad I did because peanut butter is expensive now. Thanks to Ocean State I had enough Orange Juice for 2 months when prices went sky high. What I really like - you buy something like an Exercise Bike for $299.99 , they give you a gift card for $299.99 and you pay no sales tax at all. You only pay the sales tax when you use the gift card. If you buy a rug for $299.99 you just pay the sales tax on that, not on the bike.

Reaction Score
They give away a lot of free food I needed the exercise bike to lose weight. They had jars and jars of peanut butter that I bought. Bought about 10 jars and glad I did because peanut butter is expensive now. Thanks to Ocean State I had enough Orange Juice for 2 months when prices went sky high. What I really like - you buy something like an Exercise Bike for $299.99 , they give you a gift card for $299.99 and you pay no sales tax at all. You only pay the sales tax when you use the gift card. If you buy a rug for $299.99 you just pay the sales tax on that, not on the bike.
You know they buy the stuff other stores can’t sell, right?

Reaction Score
You know they buy the stuff other stores can’t sell, right?
Some of the stuff, but a lot of the stuff is really good. I bought 40 pairs of Gold Toe Socks and Wool Winter socks and got a Gift Card for the amount I paid . Or a 60 bag box of Famous Amos cookies. I bought 3 or 4 of those boxes $30 each and got a Gift Card for $120. Sure beats BJ's and Costco.

Reaction Score
$409 for a Kloter Farms Poly Adirondack chair , $79 for a similar Poly chair at Ocean State Job Lot. Seems just as good, all stainless.

Reaction Score
This year I want to buy two quality Adirondack chairs. Wood. Comfortable. Worthy.

Any craftsman in CT that makes them?
If you drive through Durham on the way to Hamonassett Park there is a place on the left that looks like they make there own. I have never stopped there. I find them uncomfortble.

Reaction Score
Some of the stuff, but a lot of the stuff is really good. I bought 40 pairs of Gold Toe Socks and Wool Winter socks and got a Gift Card for the amount I paid . Or a 60 bag box of Famous Amos cookies. I bought 3 or 4 of those boxes $30 each and got a Gift Card for $120. Sure beats BJ's and Costco.
You’re a hoarder.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If you drive through Durham on the way to Hamonassett Park there is a place on the left that looks like they make there own. I have never stopped there. I find them uncomfortble.
I think thats the Baldwin family home - has a horse barn on the hill in the back? On Durham Rd>?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
$409 for a Kloter Farms Poly Adirondack chair , $79 for a similar Poly chair at Ocean State Job Lot. Seems just as good, all stainless.
Are you a OSJL marketing person? or did you start your summer job there?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yeah, that big one looks intimidating.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I appreciate that you created an account today for the sole purpose of hyping up Ocean State Job Lot. I do have some questions though.
I think it's only natural to wonder if somebody so skilled with peanut butter and orange juice futures is available to be UConn's basketball GM.

Reaction Score
I came on here to help someone buy an Adirondack Chair and no appreciation at all. Hey Dove, learn how to say thank you to someone trying to help you. People accused me of things and you gave them thumbs up. A real nice way to say thank you. I noticed this about men online, you go out of your way to help somebody and rarely do you ever get thanked. I read Boneyard a lot, I root for St. John's and read your post about Adirondack Chairs and wanted to help. I jumped thru the hoops to sign up and help you and I wasted my time.

Reaction Score
Appears that the crazy Ocean State Job Lot fan disappeared, but I was just gifted 2 faux polywood Adirondack chairs from there - some assembly required. Will report back on their quality and durability.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Sat in a lovely $465 chair after getting ice cream at Kloter Farms on Monday. And Chris Daily was there!

Reaction Score
Appears that the crazy Ocean State Job Lot fan disappeared, but I was just gifted 2 faux polywood Adirondack chairs from there - some assembly required. Will report back on their quality and durability.
How are they? I saw some for $79 at Sam’s Club the other day. I presume they are the same or similar to the Ocean State ones. I’m tempted to buy a large handful for around the firepit.

Reaction Score
How are they? I saw some for $79 at Sam’s Club the other day. I presume they are the same or similar to the Ocean State ones. I’m tempted to buy a large handful for around the firepit.
They are pretty great honestly. Better quality than I would normally expect from ocean state.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's a shame the Amish don't use the internets. It seems like this would be a product they'd be real good churning out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom