Quade green commits to kentucky | The Boneyard

Quade green commits to kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yikes as it it wasn't bad enough to be a cuse fan they just had their number 1 target snatched up. If only I felt bad for them.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
makes me nervous about diallo... also idk why this picture is so massive
img_3855-png.82647

Reaction Score
Probably eliminates Syracuse from the Hami sweepstakes. This pleases me.
keg of orange tears available at syracuse fan i bet ha. I'll go over there once we beat them.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
To me, this only makes UK more dangerous, and they were ahead of Syracuse to begin with. The sheep mentality behind UK recruiting is getting absurd.

Reaction Score
To me, this only makes UK more dangerous, and they were ahead of Syracuse to begin with. The sheep mentality behind UK recruiting is getting absurd.
Quade Green was a Syracuse "lock" as of last Saturday. He was even at the dome. Fast forward to Tuesday and he is sitting courtside at MSG with WWW. You can fill in the blank with what happened between those two days. Let this be a cautionary tale. Its only going to get worse.

Reaction Score
Probably eliminates Syracuse from the Hami sweepstakes. This pleases me.
Whatever probability of Diallo going to Syracuse just got absorbed by Kentucky.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Cuse or Kensucky
Creaton fans or Creaton coach
Please make your choice Quade
NEXT................................................................................

Reaction Score
Thanks, we'll move that 0% over to the Kentucky column on our spreadsheet.
You can think that if you'd like, but UK just became the clubhouse leader for Diallo if he decides on college.

Reaction Score
You can think that if you'd like, but UK just became the clubhouse leader for Diallo if he decides on college.
They didn't, but thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
They didn't, but thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.
Not sure why every 4th reply to me is exactly what you just said. Yes I'm a Cuse fan, but I live in CT and follow UConn as a local interest. I don't come here to troll, just to talk hoops.

Reaction Score
Not sure why every 4th reply to me is exactly what you just said. Yes I'm a Cuse fan, but I live in CT and follow UConn as a local interest. I don't come here to troll, just to talk hoops.
Eh, I'd say you troll a little bit on this board, but yes, in general I think you fall into the category of someone who is respectful to us here and only insult us on your own board, which is cool with me. Obviously we're rival programs and that's to be expected.

I'm not sure why you get that response as often as you do, but it's probably just because we're very polite here.

Reaction Score
Eh, I'd say you troll a little bit on this board, but yes, in general I think you fall into the category of someone who is respectful to us here and only insult us on your own board, which is cool with me. Obviously we're rival programs and that's to be expected.

I'm not sure why you get that response as often as you do, but it's probably just because we're very polite here.
Fair 'nuff. Thanks for beating LM the other night - I won $200. Back to Quade Green, it's a huge loss for SU, and pretty demoralizing on the recruiting front to be honest. He's at least a 2 year player, and he's going to be very good in college. Looking more and more like SU might be the odd man out in the 2017 PG recruiting game of musical chairs. Seems less and less common that kids commit early (junior year). Huge advantage to have your PG recruit locked up going into the early signing period - like UConn has with Ashton-Langford.

Reaction Score
Quade Green was a Syracuse "lock" as of last Saturday. He was even at the dome. Fast forward to Tuesday and he is sitting courtside at MSG with WWW. You can fill in the blank with what happened between those two days. Let this be a cautionary tale. Its only going to get worse.
It won't get worse because it has been this way for a long time. It takes a special kid to recognize what is going on and reject it. That doesn't mean the kid will kill it in his one year in college (Drummond) but they are still special character-wise.

Reaction Score
If Syracuse continues to master the grad transfer rule they will remain viable
Andrew white III seems to be their best player

Reaction Score
If Syracuse continues to master the grad transfer rule they will remain viable
Andrew white III seems to be their best player

Think we could have used another, we sorely miss Miller as we can see on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom