QB situation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

QB situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can understand being a running back, but a QB? Since 2004 do you really expect a ton from that position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when Randy couldn't recruit the position. Couldn't coach it. And, it really ever try to make it an integral part of a run,run,run offense - thereby ensuring Tha ton hot shot passing QB would want to become a Husky. Oh and HCPP doesn't seem to know how to balance an offense.

Reaction Score
I may have missed it ... but have any of the QB's thrown the ball away under pressure so far this year? I recall McEntee once throwing it to a WR's feet when in trouble but I don't recall seeing a QB read his options .. realize nothing is there and throw it out of bounds. That seems like the better option than taking a sack.
Or realize nothing is there and run it 10 yards for a 1st down like Nebrich did. Mcentee wouldn't of thought to do that in a million years. What I like about Nebrich is he's more likely to take the sack for a two or three yard loss as the pocket closes rather than throw a prayer that gets picked off like Mcentee tends to do, but I can see your point on throwing it away. Give Nebrich time and he'll be doing that once CoachP sees the light and starts playing him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom