QB Prediction | Page 2 | The Boneyard

QB Prediction

If a QB comes off the bench during the UState game, which one will the first one be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If he is the first QB off the bench, it means he didn't start.
Annu Kapoor Bollywood GIF

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Not disagreeing on Millen but all these QB's are Mora's QB's except Tyler Phommachanh and Mora has been plenty complimentary of Tyler Phommachanh's ability.
So Mora has our heads spinning - his plan is working

Reaction Score
Yes! But this time its different I tell you! Very different because.....

We just need one of them to play at Shirreffs or TL's level and we'll have a fun season. It's not unrealistic to think it could happen. Both of those guys were transfers too. Having an offensive coordinator with a clue increases the odds of hitting paydirt.

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
We just need one of them to play at Shirreffs or TL's level and we'll have a fun season. It's not unrealistic to think it could happen. Both of those guys were transfers too. Having an offensive coordinator with a clue increases the odds of hitting paydirt.
I have to think having an OL that can actually provide protection for the quarterback and open holes for the running game will also be a net positive.

Reaction Score
I have to think having an OL that can actually provide protection for the quarterback and open holes for the running game will also be a net positive.

A running QB can make life much easier for the line if his instincts are good, especially if he can also get the ball out quickly.

Reaction Score
Going deep in the internet, found this interesting gem re: Roberson's play at Iowa State last year, where he seemed to get a lot of flack and people questioned his abilities. Food for thought. It comes from Iowa State fans at that.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I would like to see TR vs Michigan. Would absolutely confirm/deny his PSU cameo was an aberration or not. If I'm him I'm doing everything I can to make sure I get that start in particular.

Reaction Score
Yes! But this time its different I tell you! Very different because.....
don't have the twins picking "you tube Johnny", red pants having "4 alternat starters" or FHCRE2.0 looking for "it".

Reaction Score
We now have a plurality who don't think TR will start. I am amazed.

Reaction Score
Failure to read the question and a thread title that reads only QB prediction. I'm certain that others (like me) assumed it was another question on predicting the starter, voted and only after reading the thread and realized what the question really was could not go back and change it.

Reaction Score
Roberson is taking most of the snaps this week. Puma is still not 100%. ZT is a true freshman.

Mora said on the coaches show that Millen is the fastest of all the QBs.

I think think that on paper Millen is the #2.
Agreed

Reaction Score
I think that Roberson starts with Millen as the backup in-case of struggles resulting in the game getting out of reach. I think that if Roberson is eventually determined to not be the starter (other than in case of short-term injury), that Turner would be the second man to start (if Roberson were to be effective and injured short-term, Millen would get the start, Turner as the second starter up is relevant if Roberson has last the job due to performance).

Reaction Score
given how TR was highlighted in the puff piece yesterday, it was pretty much a given.

Reaction Score
We figured this out quite awhile ago did we not? And next time I will take more care with the wording of the poll question so that those who are too busy to read carefully do not get the question wrong.

Reaction Score
If we are lucky enough to be in a close game, I would expect Roberson to finish. However, if things get out of hand, would Zion play? I would put in Millen, if Tyler cannot go. I’d save Zion against CCSU for a few snaps. We don’t know if Mora is worried about his RS. In this instant age, I’d play anyone without a 2nd thought.

CL82

Reaction Score
If we are lucky enough to be in a close game, I would expect Roberson to finish. However, if things get out of hand, would Zion play? I would put in Millen, if Tyler cannot go. I’d save Zion against CCSU for a few snaps. We don’t know if Mora is worried about his RS. In this instant age, I’d play anyone without a 2nd thought.
It depends why things got out of hand. If TR is throwing a lot of picks, or otherwise is ineffective, then agree. But as we’ve seen over the years it takes a lot of things going right to have a successful and effective football team, but it only takes one or two things going consistently wrong to make a team unsuccessful. That doesn’t necessarily have to be at the quarterback position.

CL82

Reaction Score
@Palatine ’s campaign for QB2 starts… now.
Come on Mike, that’s not fair. He’ll wait till the first three and out or maybe the first pick, if he’s feeling generous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom