QB Prediction | The Boneyard

QB Prediction

If a QB comes off the bench during the UState game, which one will the first one be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I am a contrarian sometimes. I voted for CM. I think the the order in the two-deep means something.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am a contrarian sometimes. I voted for CM. I think the the order in the two-deep means something.

Me too.

In this case, jersey number.

1661374427801.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I were to guess Roberson is in the lead, but not by much. I think the position is his to keep or lose.

Reaction Score
If I were to guess Roberson is in the lead, but not by much. I think the position is his to keep or lose.
I would agree that he will start. But there are perhaps three reasons he could come out. Ineffectiveness, injury, and giving a bit of PT to someone at the end

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We have zero dependable QBs. TR will get the first shot a proving that statement wrong.

I wish him well and hope for a quick hook if not. If we have 4 guys within the margin, then we should play whomever plays well.

Reaction Score
Roberson is taking most of the snaps this week. Puma is still not 100%. ZT is a true freshman.

Mora said on the coaches show that Millen is the fastest of all the QBs.

I think think that on paper Millen is the #2.

Reaction Score
Roberson is taking most of the snaps this week. Puma is still not 100%. ZT is a true freshman.

Mora said on the coaches show that Millen is the fastest of all the QBs.

I think think that on paper Millen is the #2.
Exactly where I am at. But we shall see. As difficult as it might be to believe, I have been wrong before and will be wrong again in the future. Chin, that is a joke if you were wondering. I probably should not say that as you are better at nuance than me. ;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Exactly where I am at. But we shall see. As difficult as it might be to believe, I have been wrong before and will be wrong again in the future. Chin, that is a joke if you were wondering. I probably should not say that as you are better at nuance than me. ;)

Your troll game is weak. Here's hoping UConn's QB play on Saturday is better.

Reaction Score
If Millen is the fastest of the bunch and has been zipping the ball like a champ why is he not in the mix? Late arrival? Didn't come from a P5 program?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If Millen is the fastest of the bunch and has been zipping the ball like a champ why is he not in the mix? Late arrival? Didn't come from a P5 program?

He's listed as a possible starter for Saturday.

Reaction Score
I say TR with a short leash. If he makes big mistakes then they will go Millen. Week two will be Zion. Get his feet wet with a winnable game. Or Atleast give TR until uMich since he is used to big ten enviorment. 100k plus could be shocking to someone not used to it

Reaction Score
I say TR with a short leash. If he makes big mistakes then they will go Millen. Week two will be Zion. Get his feet wet with a winnable game. Or Atleast give TR until uMich since he is used to big ten enviorment. 100k plus could be shocking to someone not used to it

What does Georgia State's QB depth chart look like?

Reaction Score
There are a lot of reasons to start TR. Unless someone else has made a slam dunk case to start -and it sure doesn't seem that way- TR is the prudent choice.

If some else does start. The better play well. Or Mora will have a very short honeymoon.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I still like the idea of starting the season with TR, and then rolling in CM if TR doesnt perform. And if CM doesnt perform putting in ZT as choice three. I would just hate to put ZT in too early in his career. I think ZT would benefit from sitting on the sidelines in Sept and soaking it all in first as TR and CM have been through many game days already. As for Tyler Phommachanh, I just worry that his leg injury requires more time to bring it up to a level that can handle the heavy work load of weekly games. I would look to Tyler Phommachanh as more of an option in the back 1/2 of the season should we have to dig deeper on the bench.

That all said, seems like it will be TR, but then again the staff has been coy and maybe they do have a trick planned. IDK.

Reaction Score
Interesting that almost 40% of us think that TR isn't starting. If he is the first QB off the bench, it means he didn't start.

Reaction Score
Interesting that almost 40% of us think that TR isn't starting. If he is the first QB off the bench, it means he didn't start.
And yet, I suspect if you created a poll "Will Roberson start Saturday?", over 60% would say yes. Polling is weird.

Reaction Score
He's listed as a possible starter for Saturday.

Jimdish255 said:

I like MIllen's size as well. He is the tallest of the group at 6'3"

Reaction Score
I guess it depends on why we make the change. If we are up 30 or down 30 with 3 minutes left, it might be Turner. If we are competitive but struggling with qb play, I think Milen because I think there was a reason that Mora got him and it wasn’t to hold a clipboard.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I still like the idea of starting the season with TR, and then rolling in CM if TR doesnt perform. And if CM doesnt perform putting in ZT as choice three
So basically the standard UConn quarterback shuffle?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I guess it depends on why we make the change. If we are up 30 or down 30 with 3 minutes left, it might be Turner. If we are competitive but struggling with qb play, I think Milen because I think there was a reason that Mora got him and it wasn’t to hold a clipboard.

Not disagreeing on Millen but all these QB's are Mora's QB's except Tyler Phommachanh and Mora has been plenty complimentary of Tyler Phommachanh's ability.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom