QB leader is needed!!! | The Boneyard

QB leader is needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NEED BIG QB, or versitile qb that can make it happen!
mccumings can bring us a spark.
sorry MAC' your not comfy in pocket in it is killing this offense!
casey cochran, mike nebrich, mccumings, or milfords 6 5" erich berzinskas.
need qb play!!

Reaction Score
NEED BIG QB, or versitile qb that can make it happen!
mccumings can bring us a spark.
sorry MAC' your not comfy in pocket in it is killing this offense!
casey cochran, mike nebrich, mccumings, or milfords 6 5" erich berzinskas.
need qb play!!
What pocket? It isn't there!

Reaction Score
Really cause he is getting hit by 2 or 3 guys at the same time

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
do you guys watch qb's on any level? take your drops set up stand big and throw. u may get hit every throw!

Reaction Score
I mentioned Nebrich and I get mocked. What gives?

Reaction Score
McEntee is just not comfortable. He is crouching down to avoid fumbling as he drops back and he can not extend ANY play. Why can't UConn find a decent QB? I'll take average!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I was watching Mac in the pocket, he locks in on one receiver from the moment he catches the ball and he throws to that receiver or gets sacked

Reaction Score
Pitt fans were ready to hang Sunseri in effigy a couple of weeks ago. He is so much better than anything we've had sans Orlovksy its not funny. Why was it so hard for the last staff to recruit an average QB?

Reaction Score
Pitt fans were ready to hang Sunseri in effigy a couple of weeks ago. He is so much better than anything we've had sans Orlovksy its not funny. Why was it so hard for the last staff to recruit an average QB?
4th best passing game in Pitt history. Our DC has some issues with people who can pass.

Reaction Score

How do you know whether McCummings or Nebrich is an average QB?

Reaction Score
How do you know whether McCummings or Nebrich is an average QB?
I don't. But whatever their doing in practice isn't impressing these coaches enough for them to play over Mac, who isn't an avergae QB. That a good enough answer for you?

Reaction Score
At least if you start Nebrich you give the team a spark. Also Nebrich is way more mobile than Mac. Heck I'm probably more mobile than Mac. Nebrich can't do much worse imo! He was like a super star in Virginia right? He deserves a shot!

Reaction Score
Someone contact PP and tell him put in Nebrich. McEntee is NO leader.

Reaction Score
McEntee is just not comfortable. He is crouching down to avoid fumbling as he drops back and he can not extend ANY play. Why can't UConn find a decent QB? I'll take average!
I've been saying this all along.Why is it that Uconn can't recruit 1 QB out of the United States of America, that can make consistant solid passes and run when needed?Take a look around.Put on any football game that's on tv.How many QB's look this pathetic on a constant basis.Why is this black cloud hanging over this team for so many years ????

Reaction Score
I don't. But whatever their doing in practice isn't impressing these coaches enough for them to play over Mac, who isn't an avergae QB. That a good enough answer for you?

No, it isn't. If coaches don't understand so simple a concept as "we can kneel down now instead of handing off" or "we shouldn't call timeout while the other team is driving late with no timeouts", I don't understand why you would trust anything else that they do.

Reaction Score
No, it isn't. If coaches don't understand so simple a concept as "we can kneel down now instead of handing off" or "we shouldn't call timeout while the other team is driving late with no timeouts", I don't understand why you would trust anything else that they do.
I mean your right, the guy has only coached teams to Orange bowls, and undefeated regular seasons. I'm sure it was all luck. I'll give you this though, he is old, and maybe he is just forgetting stuff these days.

Reaction Score
I mean your right, the guy has only coached teams to Orange bowls, and undefeated regular seasons. I'm sure it was all luck. I'll give you this though, he is old, and maybe he is just forgetting stuff these days.

Maybe we should dig up Vince Lombardi. He won Super Bowls.

Which undefeated regular season was that again? I do recall that the dude had Donovan McNabb and Marvin Harrison and didn't do oh so much with them. Maybe he is getting old these days, maybe he is forgetting stuff. I don't know. Not kneeling down is a pretty bad sign. Maybe he was a fantastic recruiter...but how much does that earn us in this day of conference shifting?

I'll tell you this. Lou Holtz was begging, begging, begging to coach UConn this game. He recognized (and this was clear from the booth) that UConn had the advantage with the run on offense and defense. He would have played McCummings. He would have run. He would have recognized that his primary concern on defense was to stop the pass. If he didn't win the game, he would have made it a heck of a lot closer than Pasqualoni did. No doubt in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom