QB BERZINSKAS LEADS MILFORD in thriller win. | The Boneyard

QB BERZINSKAS LEADS MILFORD in thriller win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
6 5" ERICH threw for 2 Tds and a 2 point conversion over LEHIGH JV TEAM.
erich lead milford trailing 26-20 under 2 minutes on a 97 yard TD drive, with no
time remaining erich hit a covered WR in the endzone for the win. 27-26
win for MILFORD. erich is probably the best qb' in the state of CT. upsiding wise.
no offense to Casey Cochran who is more experienced than erich, but weighing out
size, arm strength, and bigger upside berzinskas has the slight nodge! He's going to
Iowa on a official visit in October.

Reaction Score
they shut the run down, dobbs and smallwood' SU' commit rotates, a quarter each. it was the qb day.

Reaction Score
6 5" ERICH threw for 2 Tds and a 2 point conversion over LEHIGH JV TEAM.
erich lead milford trailing 26-20 under 2 minutes on a 97 yard TD drive, with no
time remaining erich hit a covered WR in the endzone for the win. 27-26
win for MILFORD. erich is probably the best qb' in the state of CT. upsiding wise.
no offense to Casey Cochran who is more experienced than erich, but weighing out
size, arm strength, and bigger upside berzinskas has the slight nodge! He's going to
Iowa on a official visit in October.
Boeing Brown from Brookfield High isn't too bad either. Wonder what coachcap thinks? Lots of good QB's in the state this year, more than I can ever remember at least since the early 70's.

Reaction Score
I like all the CT. kids, casey is very sharp and accurate. erich is big and throws the ball down field. and boeing brown will be a stud, kid has 2 more years of h.s. football.

Reaction Score
I was at the game and it was very interesting ...milford played sluggish and they didnt expect lehigh to play that well but the game could have be clearly won if the milford qbs took the time and scan the field because there were plenty of open wide outs on plenty plays...but ill take the win

Reaction Score
That was definitely a ugly game by Milford, but I credit Berskinskas he found a way to get it done. He found the hot reciever, #13 Bryant Jones, late in that drive and rode him for the score.

Reaction Score
Yes he did ....i take nothing away from that drive but just a little more visison he will be fine i caught him starring down the receiver he was throwing to that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom