Q & A with Amari DeBerry @ Maryland | The Boneyard

Q & A with Amari DeBerry @ Maryland

sun

Reaction Score
Recent discussion about Amari led me to find this Q & A article with Amari @ Maryland dated Aug. 21, 2024.

It's notable that she said that she's majoring in sociology & not sign language.
Also she was asked:

Q: Why Maryland?

AD: I always had a relationship with Maryland back from high school. I got recruited by Brenda and the rest of the staff so I kind of had a feel of what the vibe was here and once I finally took my official visit to the portal, I really felt like they are like a family. Family-first attitude, they care about the whole player, not just the basketball side of things, and that's really important to me.

She also said that she's focusing on playing basketball after college.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I hope that the transfer to Maryland operates as a reset for Amari, and that she is able to achieve success there.

She needs to play with more urgency, purpose and confidence. Maybe the change of scenery will help.

Reaction Score
Recent discussion about Amari led me to find this Q & A article with Amari @ Maryland dated Aug. 21, 2024.

It's notable that she said that she's majoring in sociology & not sign language.
Also she was asked:

Q: Why Maryland?

AD: I always had a relationship with Maryland back from high school. I got recruited by Brenda and the rest of the staff so I kind of had a feel of what the vibe was here and once I finally took my official visit to the portal, I really felt like they are like a family. Family-first attitude, they care about the whole player, not just the basketball side of things, and that's really important to me.

She also said that she's focusing on playing basketball after college.

Very glad that she appears to be very happy. Great for her. Wish her all the best. OFC - don't beat UCONN. :)

Reaction Score
Meh..I feel some type of way about her comment about family first, as if uconn is not centered around family first. It's ok to say that where you were before was too hard to meet expectations. And I'm a big Amari fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CajunHusk94

Top Bottom