Putting the cart in front of the horse here... | The Boneyard

Putting the cart in front of the horse here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
...but if we do join the ACC and start playing in the conference next year, does Phillips (our WR transfer from BCU) get screwed? He has to sit out 1 year do to the transfer (this year). However, if you transfer within the conference (the ACC), then I believe you have to sit out two years in order to play. Will they make an exception for Phillips because of the circumstances, or will the ACC (and BCU) hold Phillips and UConn to the rule and not let him play in 2012 if we are playing in the conference that year?

I know that I am putting the cart in front of the horse here and we need to first get into the ACC...but the thought just crossed my mind.

Reaction Score
You'd think they'd give an exception, given the lack of intention to transfer in-conference.

Reaction Score
he's sitting this year, and since we're OOC this year, i think that would be the end of it. technically SU and Pitt are BE until 2013 since there's a 27 month notification requirement. everyone says the BE is likely to waive the waiting period, but unless they have a nice plan lined up i don't know why they would

Reaction Score
...but if we do join the ACC and start playing in the conference next year, does Phillips (our WR transfer from BCU) get screwed? He has to sit out 1 year do to the transfer (this year). However, if you transfer within the conference (the ACC), then I believe you have to sit out two years in order to play. Will they make an exception for Phillips because of the circumstances, or will the ACC (and BCU) hold Phillips and UConn to the rule and not let him play in 2012 if we are playing in the conference that year?

I know that I am putting the cart in front of the horse here and we need to first get into the ACC...but the thought just crossed my mind.

nooooo wayyyyy... He's doing his year in jail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom