Put KLS in the game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Put KLS in the game.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Put in Lou's Mum. Maybe she can quickly enroll as an online student at UConn and can be given "Preferred Walk On Status"

Reaction Score
The concept of doing this is wrong on a number ono levels, including the fact -- and it is a fact -- that it is just not that important for her to get in the game. While I am not as resigned as one poster above, who offered the incredibly consoling words, "Life is full of disappointment" (subtext: Get over it, sweetheart), I hope she travels with the team, of which she still is a member, and that one one even thinks once, never mind twice, about putting her in the game.

Reaction Score
Put in Lou's Mum. Maybe she can quickly enroll as an online student at UConn and can be given "Preferred Walk On Status"

Mum must be pretty old if she played in 1887! She’d need a wheelchair.

Reaction Score
The NS scoring record was such a big debacle.

Play it straight and get her heathy.
I hate to say it but we don't need her to get to the elite 8. GW .and CD would be bigger losses.
Seems like they won a lot of games last year without CD. A starting line-up with AS and KLS with Kia running the point would be more effective then one without KLS.

Reaction Score
Seems like they won a lot of games last year without CD. A starting line-up with AS and KLS with Kia running the point would be more effective then one without KLS.

Last year they had Kia and Chong of course CD was not as important. This year CD is of paramount importance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom