Put it on a T-Shirt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Put it on a T-Shirt

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She said she wished she could see one not that she did see one.
Correct. What you stated is exactly what I meant but I somehow misrepresented what I was referring to. :(:eek::)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I have the Bryce Harper "That's a clown question, bro" tee shirt. They started making them within a couple hours of when he said it, and I ordered one the next day. (He was 18 and the Nats played a game in Toronto, and after the game one reporter asked him about five times whether he was going to go out drinking since he could do so legally. He said repeatedly that he wouldn't answer the question and finally ended with the famous quote.)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I can see it now, her father is having the T-shirts made up in Croatia and will be selling them there, with Nika's picture on the front with the statement in English underneath it. While on the back of the T-shirt the same statement in Croatian. ;)

Reaction Score
Wait! Isn't this what some folks want? More calls in the paint to protect players from injury? :cool:
Only if its a real foul. Just because someone falls or acts like they got pushed doesnt mean it was a foul. I'm sure Nika would agree with me that it was a weak call.

Reaction Score
Only if its a real foul. Just because someone falls or acts like they got pushed doesnt mean it was a foul. I'm sure Nika would agree with me that it was a weak call.
If refs called fouls only by what players think they did, uh, there would never be a foul called. No bigger Muhl fan than me but she got caught napping on D which while extremely rare, happened, and she then fouled trying to make up for her mistake. And I am just as sure Muhl would disagree with me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom