Purvis | The Boneyard

Purvis

Reaction Score
No matter how many times I screamed at my TV this year when he steped out of bounds on a critical play, I must say though, I do respect the kid for his attitude. He represents the Huskies extremely well, and with his positive attitude, I have no doubt, he will go far in life. I wish him the best!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He was the only one who cared today
They all cared. He came close to carrying the team for a while. This loss was not on him. It was over with last weeks concussion to Vital and Jackson. Contrary to chief and magics opinion concussions take a while to heal.

Great kid and I'm grateful he wears the UConn uniform.

Reaction Score
They all cared. He came close to carrying the team for a while. This loss was not on him. It was over with last weeks concussion to Vital and Jackson. Contrary to chief and magics opinion concussions take a while to heal.

Great kid and I'm grateful he wears the UConn uniform.

Sure didn't look like they cared. Giving up that many first half offensive rebounds is a joke. At some point it comes down to wanting the ball

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Sure didn't look like they cared. Giving up that many first half offensive rebounds is a joke. At some point it comes down to wanting the ball
I know a lot of us are brought up thinking that the only reason we fail is because we don't try hard enough. That's sometimes true but more often than not failure has other underlying causes than lack of motivation.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Purvis is a baller and he always brought the work effort. And when he got going, he could light it up.

I'll always appreciate his time as a Husky. Who knows? Maybe his story isn't over yet. We'll find out in a few days...

Reaction Score
I know a lot of us are brought up thinking that the only reason we fail is because we don't try hard enough. That's sometimes true but more often than not failure has other underlying causes than lack of motivation.
Coaching?

Reaction Score
Very telling wisdom sir.

C

chiller99.5

Losing in NC had to destroy Purvis in front of his family and to that shat hole of butt pirates @Eastern Carolina...

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Losing in NC had to destroy Purvis in front of his family and to that shat hole of butt pirates @Eastern Carolina...
I bet it hurt but I would also bet that Rodney and his family and friends have a lot of decency that helps them handle adversity and support one another when bad things happen. It's something I wish more of us in this forum could find.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom