Purvis Workouts 5/22 | The Boneyard

Purvis Workouts 5/22

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If he cleans up his handle and learns how to hit a layup and hits the gym he can be a bit of a poor mans Marcus Smart.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If he cleans up his handle and learns how to hit a layup and hits the gym he can be a bit of a poor mans Marcus Smart.
I love RP but Marcus Smart???????????
If a bit is less that 1%, maybe
I wish RP all the best in the future - he was and is a true blue Husky

Reaction Score

A poor man's Marcus Smart is a guy who plays in Europe.

What will hurt Purvis is that he's a 3 and D guy who isn't quite tall or long enough to be a 3 and D guy and maybe not a good enough shooter, either (though he has shown the range). It will also hurt him that he isn't particularly good at dribbling, can't create, and can't finish.

But he can defend and that will give him a shot - I'd rather head into the summer league as a guy like him, who has the athleticism to play at the next level, than a craft guy who can score but is DOA on defense. All it takes is a hot stretch of games from behind the arch to play himself into consideration for a roster spot.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Good luck in Europe Rodney. You'll make great money there if you keep up the hard work and professionalism.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom