Purvis The Nerveless | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Purvis The Nerveless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I find myself in unwilling to post the bad nickname that first occurs to me. And laughing in spite if myself. These last days before the season starts are a strange time when I lose sight that I used to stay away from May-October. Best for lining up my Ignore list in advance. Still a few to add.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This is my first post (not even sure if I'm doing it right) so i'll wade in on something not so controversial:
-Rakim"Over the Coals" Lubin
-Amida"No Matter" Brimah
-Omar"And the Howlers" Calhoun
-Ryan"Sets the" Boatright
-Sam"The Hassle" Cassel
-Rodney"Speed Kills" Purvis
-Phil"Dirty Work" Nolan
-Terrence"Instant Energy" Samuel
-Daniel"Giant Killer" Hamilton

and there's no way I can top; Kentan"In Yo" Facey so I won't even try. Classic.
Great first post...but your handle at a quick glance:eek:

Reaction Score
This may have unintentionally become my favorite UCONN nickname of all-time. It makes absolutely no sense, which is the exact and precise beauty of it. Here's to whatever cult following Amida "My In-Law" Brimah may bring!

The best one was the guy, in all seriousness, suggested the Reach Around Bandit for Napier.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great first post...but your handle at a quick glance:eek:
Thank you, Dove. I would have missed that.

Reaction Score
Thats why im "the smart one", kind of figured it would be worthwhile. But in all seriousness though, I have had no feedback on Phil "Trollin" Nolan. With all of his photobombs I think its a perfect nick.

How about we just call him Photobomb Phil

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Purvis of the huge peen.

pj

Reaction Score
You went a long way to get to ham on rye, but you sandwiched it in there.

OJ has a half-brother, last name Mustard. Plays baseball well and some basketball. The kid isn't a prospect as a hoops player, too much of a hotdog. Baseball-wise he's headed for the Grapefruit league.

Thanks for the setup. Please tip your waitresses!

You need to Catsup on your basketball history. You were probably thinking of Dijon 'Mustard' Thompson, who famously covered Channing "French" Frye in 2005.

The interesting thing is that if DHam had made the McDonald's game, he could have been a Ham Burger boy.

Reaction Score
The best one was the guy, in all seriousness, suggested the Reach Around Bandit for Napier.

This thread keeps topping itself. Please tell me that nickname was not seriously proposed. And while you're at it, make way for MY IN-LAW...

amida-brimah-uconn-connecticut-basketball-getty-elsa.jpg

Reaction Score
OMG can the By leave this stuff for Chris Berman. Honestly this is an embarrassing thread......:eek:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This may have unintentionally become my favorite UCONN nickname of all-time. It makes absolutely no sense, which is the exact and precise beauty of it. Here's to whatever cult following Amida "My In-Law" Brimah may bring!
I'm with you! It borders on forte the ead, 20 minutes and Hilton Units fame!

We just have to figure out when and what situations it should apply. May have to abb. it. One consideration - apply to good games or when a player plays well. State the teams my in law or x player is my in-law, and then most of us will picture Amida "My In-Law" Brimah in their heads while newbies who didn't already think we lost it will have conclusive proof that we lost it.

Reaction Score
Actually with one slight modification changing my to the
Amida the In-law Brimah becomes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom