Purvis needs to get LASIK!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Purvis needs to get LASIK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Wow Chief, you're right. We totally should be starting Lenehan and Rock. I think you just found the key to salvaging our season!!! :eek:

Quite frankly, I would play Linehan 8-12 minutes a game. I don't think the season will be salvage but he would give us someone who could hit the spot up j when Boat or Dham penetrate.
As for Rock, yes he is a smarter player than Nolan or Brimah. Unfortunately he is not very tall.
Man we need some recruits who can play.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I would play Linehan 8-12 minutes a game. I don't think the season will be salvage but he would give us someone who could hit the spot up j when Boat or Dham penetrate.
As for Rock, yes he is a smarter player than Nolan or Brimah. Unfortunately he is not very tall.
Man we need some recruits who can play.

Lmao Im a current Uconn student... and Ive seen Pat play, nice kid... but you sir are an idiot and have no clue what your talking about... Ive seen some very stupid stuff on here but this takes the cake. As @Cheeky said in a prior thread title.. we are missing a piece and its not here. NO ONE ON THE BENCH IS THE ANWSER.

Next year will hopefully better.

Reaction Score
He has to shoot them better, many guys need to do a lot of things better. But 0-2 last night is not yet another reason for a thread!
That wasn't the reason for the thread. Read the original post.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Does lasik help you see the sideline better so you don't step on it? If yes, I'm all for it.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
There are deals out there. Guy at work had it done. I asked him why he chose his particular doctor.
He said, "Because he had a coupon, one free eye"
"One free eye? How do you know he is reputable?"
"Oh, he's good. He's Canadian!"

We Canadians always know what we're doing.

Reaction Score
Let's keep dwelling on the obvious, he's a crappy FT shooter.:rolleyes:

But really, did his 0 fer fn 2 from the FT line lose the game? NO

Is it possible everyone's "future PG" who was on the court for half the game and had an assist on his box score hurt us? I mean Johnson/Jackson #15 whatever was fat and he couldn't guard him, lost him and his other guy the whole first half and killed us. Nolan made a horribly stupid play, maybe even lazy, allowing Nichols to slide in. If he didn't push him in the back Nicols wasn't getting that rebound by the way it was too long for him, ball was ours. There were so many things that hurt us more than Rodney's 0-2 but hey keep talking about it.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the dude who was torching us barely fit in his jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom