Purdue player visited UConn....who was it? | The Boneyard

Purdue player visited UConn....who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
She may have graduated already...not sure. She was a shooting guard....blond. I know she came on
a recruiting trip to Storrs.

Those who are down in the Caribbean and have seen Purdue play: If...if....Purdue can bother us, what facets of their game might be the problem?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She may have graduated already...not sure. She was a shooting guard....blond. I know she came on a recruiting trip to Storrs.
Brittany Rayburn is the name you're thinking of.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Rayburn it was....thanks.
Ice: I see Penn State beat Detroit by only 8. ...still unbeaten though. Have you seen them on TV or in person yet?
Are they a legit top 10 team????

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The only time I've seen them was against A&M. I do not think they are a legit #6, but that doesn't mean I can name six teams better than them at this point. This year, field is pretty shallow once you get past the top three or four teams. And it's a bit of an upset there are even as many as four teams in the discussion at this point.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Rayburn it was....thanks.
Ice: I see Penn State beat Detroit by only 8. ...still unbeaten though. Have you seen them on TV or in person yet?
Are they a legit top 10 team????
Given the state of WCBB, yes. Coquese has had them running some things since it is early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom