Puke is toast...but | The Boneyard

Puke is toast...but

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
for the last 24 hours, I've been reading the rants and mindless crap that these illiterate sports writers have been spewing about how bad the Connecticut program has become. The program (after two final fours in the past four years and a national championship last year, bu the way) has peaked, the game has passed Calhoun by, his health won't allow him to continue, we don't get the athletes anymore, we're done as a national power, etc, etc, etc.

Yeah, we played badly last night and didn't have such a great season, but when we lost last night, it was to a number 8 seed and did come back from 22 down to what was clearly a better team.

So what do all of these cretins write now that Puke lost to a #15 seed...in the first round of the tournament. Must have been beaten by an heroic effort of a team that hit 100% of its shots all night and got all of the calls from the refs.

I'm so tired of the BS from people who know less than nothing.

(Sorry about the rant...but it made me feel good.)

Reaction Score
for the last 24 hours, I've been reading the rants and mindless crap that these illiterate sports writers have been spewing about how bad the Connecticut program has become. The program (after two final fours in the past four years and a national championship last year, bu the way) has peaked, the game has passed Calhoun by, his health won't allow him to continue, we don't get the athletes anymore, we're done as a national power, etc, etc, etc.

Yeah, we played badly last night and didn't have such a great season, but when we lost last night, it was to a number 8 seed and did come back from 22 down to what was clearly a better team.

So what do all of these cretins write now that Puke lost to a #15 seed...in the first round of the tournament. Must have been beaten by an heroic effort of a team that hit 100% of its shots all night and got all of the calls from the refs.

I'm so tired of the BS from people who know less than nothing.

(Sorry about the rant...but it made me feel good.)
Loved the rant and right on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34