Publix Service Announcement for the Boneyard | The Boneyard

Publix Service Announcement for the Boneyard

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
For everyone's health and well being, I just want to remind everyone of the date tomorrow.

Given the past week we have been through, I just want to put that out there so that when you look at the board tomorrow morning, you don't have a heart attack and punch a hole through your computer monitor (or throw your tablet/phone).

I know, I am a buzzkill. But feel like this is needed given the past week and the fragile mental state of many people here lately! ;)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

August_West

Reaction Score
Isnt Publix a supermarket chain?

I dont see an Grocery store weekly sales in this thread. Big fail OP.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I remember on April Fool's Day of 1986 we had a blizzard and got a snow day from school. Unfortunately for me, it was also the day I got my braces. It was the official start of the Joober Jones awkward years. I'm not sure if they've actually ended yet or not.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Figures you would know this. It is. Florida based. Terrific stores. Known for service. I was bummed moving from SC to NC because two friends started Publix and Ingles (North Carolina based) and had a gentleman's agreement not to compete in each others territory. Two years ago the Ingles founder passed so Publix started to build in North Carolina. Convenient that both chains exist within a mile from my condo.

Offsets the knowledge that my condo is a couple of miles from the high school Roy attended.

You probably know that Asheville is the per capital leader with craft beers. People could go to Asheville just touring the breweries for a month and not have to shell out much dough for beer.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

It is, and it's one of the best in the country. I was also hoping to see something about it in this thread.

August_West

Reaction Score
Figures you would know this. It is. Florida based. Terrific stores. Known for service. I was bummed moving from SC to NC because two friends started Publix and Ingles (North Carolina based) and had a gentleman's agreement not to compete in each others territory. Two years ago the Ingles founder passed so Publix started to build in North Carolina. Convenient that both chains exist within a mile from my condo.

Offsets the knowledge that my condo is a couple of miles from the high school Roy attended.

You probably know that Asheville is the per capital leader with craft beers. People could go to Asheville just touring the breweries for a month and not have to shell out much dough for beer.

I love publix and their attached liquor store

Reaction Score
You haven't lived if you haven't been able to enjoy a Pub(lix) sub. 32 years of life and got to have my first one after moving to Georgia, outstanding! Customer service is exceptional and I have 3 of them within about 10 minutes of the house.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom