PSU Lady Lions benefit from a good season. | The Boneyard

PSU Lady Lions benefit from a good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
They have #27, #30, and #34 in the class of 2012.

And may not be done yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing several games this year. Now I just need to convince UConn to a home and home. Maybe it could help with an application to the Big Ten.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Yeah, Penn State has been improving every year under Washington. I wouldn't mind a home and home series with them either. They are still in the mix for Brianna Butler, who I think is still underrated by many.

Reaction Score
PSU Lady Lions benefit from a good season.
They have #27, #30, and #34 in the class of 2012. And may not be done yet.
I'm looking forward to seeing several games this year. Now I just need to convince UConn to a home and home. Maybe it could help with an application to the Big Ten.

Ice, how can you make this claim, when teams who win National Championships often don't reap a benefit for several years? (I'm not challenging the quality of the recruiting class, just the implication of causation attributed to "a good season.")

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ice, how can you make this claim, when teams who win National Championships often don't reap a benefit for several years? (I'm not challenging the quality of the recruiting class, just the implication of causation attributed to "a good season.")
Wonk I think it does help when there is is steady progress in a program and Coach Washington has consistently been making it to the final list of many excellent players, Breanna Stewart, Elizabeth Williams and Betnijah Laney among them. I do believe that the current recruiting class of players saw the progress of the Lady lions in the Big Ten season and tourney and returning to the NCAA tourney as something that helped to seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom