PSA: Season Tickets + Parking Being Distributed This Week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PSA: Season Tickets + Parking Being Distributed This Week

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
for those of us out of town…did you have to sign for the UPS delivery??
I didn’t but i am in an apartment complex so they drop it in a package room

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
What’s with the return address? Parking Passes delivered via UPS with return address of “Muncie Novelty Co.”
The dolts in the A.D. Outsource to Ball State?

Reaction Score
What’s with the return address? Parking Passes delivered via UPS with return address of “Muncie Novelty Co.”
Thats who has always done it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
No. Left on front porch. ... Not sure anyone would steal them :(:(

The big freakin' Husky logo on the back of the UPS envelope is a good indication of what they are. IYKYK, and if one does, they may be inclined to swipe them.

Reaction Score
yes

Reaction Score
Anyone know how I can access my tickets? I can see that they've been "delivered" to my account, as evidenced by the fact that I can transfer and sell them. I can't, however, find a place where I can access them for myself.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Anyone know how I can access my tickets? I can see that they've been "delivered" to my account, as evidenced by the fact that I can transfer and sell them. I can't, however, find a place where I can access them for myself.

I downloaded them to my Google wallet on my phone from my phone. I don't think you can download them from a pc.

Reaction Score
I downloaded them to my Google wallet on my phone from my phone. I don't think you can download them from a pc.
Yup, that's what I eventually did. I didn't think to use the app at first, as I'd never used it before. Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom