PSA: Season Tickets + Parking Being Distributed This Week | The Boneyard

PSA: Season Tickets + Parking Being Distributed This Week

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Can’t wait- just got notice from my ticket rep that the parking and tickets are being distributed this week. The season is right around the corner!

Reaction Score
Received my paper tickets yesterday, but didn't receive the two extra that were supposed to have come for the first game. I'll have to call Monday

Reaction Score
Received my paper tickets yesterday, but didn't receive the two extra that were supposed to have come for the first game. I'll have to call Monday
Did you pay the extra money for physical tickets? Also are they just normal box office tickets or are they designed?

I use to love collecting my UConn stubs but refuse to pay $30 if they are just generic.

Reaction Score
Had to pay the extra $30 and they are generic. The only reason I pay the extra is because we don't always go in at the same time. We all make the kickoff but some like to watch the warmups
Similar situation, I have not received mine yet but was hoping for more than generic. Sad to say the least. A high note to you we have a Mustang guy in our group.
Such BS they charge for that
Welcome to our world, we pay for tickets but if you want real tickets it is an extra 30 bucks.... Head bang

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Did anyone who didn’t sign up for physical tickets get an email with the link to their tickets? I don’t have one yet but wanted to check with the broader group. Feels like that should’ve gone out last Thursday with the other tickets and parking

Reaction Score
Did anyone who didn’t sign up for physical tickets get an email with the link to their tickets? I don’t have one yet but wanted to check with the broader group. Feels like that should’ve gone out last Thursday with the other tickets and parking
they are in the account

Reaction Score
Just to be sure. My tickets are clearly in my account on line, but the parking pass link is not real and we will receive actual paper tags for parking??

Reaction Score
Received my 12 physical tickets today.No parking passes as yet.

Reaction Score
Received my 12 physical tickets today.No parking passes as yet.

Same - I don't remember asking for the physical tickets, but they came yesterday - no parking passes.

Reaction Score
got it today

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I received my tickets by email and now on my app. No parking passes yet though

Reaction Score
I received the email that my tickets are available, but in my account there is no tickets...so I'll call on Monday. I bought my first season tickets last year, and even though it was painful at times, I got hooked. Looking forward to this year.

Reaction Score
UPS delivered parking passes today and got a thorough barking from the dog. Season tickets are in my e-mail. Arrived on Friday.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Got mine last night. Just downloaded the tickets my Google Wallet, and put the home games on our family shared calendar.

Need to set the DVR for the Utah St. game (if it's not already), but other than that, I'm ready for the season!

Reaction Score
UPS delivered parking passes today and got a thorough barking from the dog. Season tickets are in my e-mail. Arrived on Friday.
for those of us out of town…did you have to sign for the UPS delivery??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom