Providence Postgame Interviews | The Boneyard

Providence Postgame Interviews

Reaction Score
Not sure if they are all younger or not but watching the highlights of the PC game from their perspective they have a couple of very nice players besides the obvious in Cartwright, Bullock and the kids who didn't play. MAL looked very good as did Watson and Jackson. Both very active, stronger big men who can drop it on the floor a little too. This team could potentially be pretty damn good.

C

Chief00

I am not sure if I watched the same game as KO. Saying the Freshmen played good. I did not see that. They played ok for Freshmen but more mistakes than good plays.

Reaction Score
I am not sure if I watched the same game as KO. Saying the Freshmen played good. I did not see that. They played ok for Freshmen but more mistakes than good plays.
That's a part of the Moe's strategy that myself and a couple of other casual fans discussed with KO. I can't reveal too much since there are some real fans who may read it, but it's all about telling players they're doing great and trying their hardest

C

Chief00

That's a part of the Moe's strategy that myself and a couple of other casual fans discussed with KO. I can't reveal too much since there are some real fans who may read it, but it's all about telling players they're doing great and trying their hardest

If it’s your strategy - fix it - it’s broken.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom