Providence has not won an NCAA tournament game since Steve Enoch was born | The Boneyard

Providence has not won an NCAA tournament game since Steve Enoch was born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I understand that most of the PC fans who come here are trolls, but I like it when New England basketball as a whole is strong. Would love to see them continue their upward trend, as well as UMass, URI, Harvard and Yale. Even BU and Northeastern have been pretty good lately!

Can't think of any other relevant New England basketball schools, though.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
I understand that most of the PC fans who come here are trolls, but I like it when New England basketball as a whole is strong. Would love to see them continue their upward trend, as well as UMass, URI, Harvard and Yale. Even BU and Northeastern have been pretty good lately!

...Vermont...

Reaction Score
They also haven't been relevant since Reagan asked Gorbachev to tear down that wall.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Obligatory Tyler Olander has won more championships than Syracuse.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I always find it strange that we continue to waste our time trolling/commenting on Providence. That would be the equivalent of Yankee/Red Sox fans trolling Hartford Yard Goat fans...two programs that are on entirely different levels. I wonder if Kentucky fans spend much time trolling Cincinnati fans or Duke fans troll UNC-Charlotte. If they do, then I will stand corrected. Carry on.

Reaction Score
I always find it strange that we continue to waste our time trolling/commenting on Providence. That would be the equivalent of Yankee/Red Sox fans trolling Hartford Yard Goat fans...two programs that are on entirely different levels. I wonder if Kentucky fans spend much time trolling Cincinnati fans or Duke fans troll UNC-Charlotte. If they do, then I will stand corrected. Carry on.

We don't waste our time commenting on St. John's, Seton Hall, Depaul, and the rest of the NBE teams. Their fans don't come here, and as such, have been allowed to fade into the rearview mirror. There is one fanbase however, that does not. Providence. Certain scum visit this board from their fanbase and refuse to allow us even the chance to forget about them. It's a shame for us, but a victory for them in a way. Reminding big brother that a little brother still exists is about the highlight of their miserable, pathetic existences. Here's looking at you sean. You've been awful quiet in the last 24 hours.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

I'm old enough to remember beating Fairfield and Hofstra in the NCAA's; NE basketball was a very different animal 40 years ago. I always hope for success for the old Yankee Conference teams, even UMass at this point.

Reaction Score
18 years. Just so pathetic. But I'm sure they're still the "future premier program in New England".

Just for clarification, Enoch will not be 18 until September. He is 1-2 years younger than most 2015 commits. For comparison Jalen Adams will be 20 in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom