Proud of former Huskies on the Jets | The Boneyard

Proud of former Huskies on the Jets

Reaction Score
The Jets may lose out on Lawrence but we certainly didn't need more alumni who played for winless teams. Orlovsky is enough.

Might be Gore's last season. A winless season is the last thing anyone besides Jets fans and maybe ownership wanted for him.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The Jets may lose out on Lawrence but we certainly didn't need more alumni who played for winless teams. Orlovsky is enough.

Might be Gore's last season. A winless season is the last thing anyone besides Jets fans and maybe ownership wanted for him.

I really don't see the difference in 1-15 and 0-16. I wanted Lawrence. But..,I don't blame the players for trying. I was not happy at first,but you never know how these players develop. I was ecstatic when the Jets got Darnold. I still think he can be ok, but Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are looking better and were drafted after Darnold. I know Lawrence is supposed to be at another level....but u never know.

I do trust Joe Douglas and I am hopeful they can make that #2 pick work for them. Whether it's with a new Qb (Wilson?) Or trade down...or whatever. They have options.

Honestly...I can see the Jags winning this week giving the Jets fans hope again, then Belichick laying down so the Jets win their final game and he doesn't have Lawrence in his division.

It is the Jets after all.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom