Props to RP for Stepping up! | The Boneyard

Props to RP for Stepping up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We needed someone to help RB tonight and RP sure played aggressive and made some shots. Big props to him and Dham for trying to help out. We need these 2 guys to keep helping out RB as there is nobody else that can. I know RP missed some layups but that 3 and those drives were money. Big props for him stepping up and closing out a tough Tulane team!

Reaction Score
Good post. He is frustrating as there is some talent there if he just believes.

I think the lay ups will go as his confidence grows.

Reaction Score
17 points he was our bench production. Ok Phil had 2. But he is embracing that role. Imagine if OC gets it going from the bench, it could give us that lift against better opponents, and possibly the key to victories.

I think TSam is starting here on out. I hope OC is not mentally impacted and responds like Purvis. Combined they could give us 20+ bench points/game.

Reaction Score
17 points he was our bench production. Ok Phil had 2. But he is embracing that role. Imagine if OC gets it going from the bench, it could give us that lift against better opponents, and possibly the key to victories.

I think TSam is starting here on out. I hope OC is not mentally impacted and responds like Purvis. Combined they could give us 20+ bench points/game.
I'm hoping that Sam I Am will come back with a better shot when he comes back. Unfortunately I don't have much faith in OC but I'm rooting for the kid how to play when his outside shot isn't falling.

Reaction Score
In the backcourt, RP is still UConn's best option to be Boat's robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom