Props for Jackson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Props for Jackson

Reaction Score
Andre has figured it out, our coaches have figured it out and the rest of the Big East coaches are now saying "Jesus H Christ! Now what are we going to do?" My one point of advice to Andre and the rest of our team. No more biting on upfakes. Just wait a half second then you can block the shot.

Reaction Score
Andre has figured it out, our coaches have figured it out and the rest of the Big East coaches are now saying " H Christ! Now what are we going to do?" My one point of advice to Andre and the rest of our team. No more biting on upfakes. Just wait a half second then you can block the shot.
That will be really important against all opponents, but especially against Nova.

Reaction Score

Andy Samberg Brooklyn 99 GIF by PeacockTV

Reaction Score
The amount he loves his team is equal to the amount he despises the opponent......120%
When I met Donovan last night, I mentioned the event with Andre a while back. His immediate reaction was “That’s my brother right there” I bet to a man each kid on the team would have that same reaction. His teammates and coaches clearly love him to death.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Jackson is the heart of this team. He did everything tonight. He even made an adjustment to his release and it worked for him tonight. Doesn’t have to be the best at anything. He just has has been playing great.
Has he scored double figures 3 games in a row before? Boy does it change how teams have to defend us.

Reaction Score
Has he scored double figures 3 games in a row before? Boy does it change how teams have to defend us.
4 straight from 12/21/21 to 1/18/22. But impressive nonetheless, and he's figured out his role in the offense. He's a game changer when he plays like this

Reaction Score
I believe he has dropped his release point a bit. Wasn’t the shot put he used last year, but with the defense playing off him and with him squared up with time he can make those shots. He only takes threes 2-3 a game now and he has been hitting more than he misses. Also, another aggressive night taking it to the hoop. I was giddy after the first drive to the hoop and he also made some nifty putbacks from down low. How about the drive he kept alive by being everywhere to get the loose ball. Just incredible effort. I have been a Husky fan for 55 years and Jackson has become my all time favorite.

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
He’s like Spider-Man. The last guy I remember flying around the court and impacting the game was Rodman. But AJ has a way better handle. When he plays like this it is so dominant he can overcome the mistakes. He was every where today great defense when his man got him in the block just impressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom