Proposal re: Recruiting Threads | The Boneyard

Proposal re: Recruiting Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One catch-all thread per year. "2012 Recruiting", "2013 Recruiting", etc. Keep everything tidy and in one place, instead of having 600 threads per year, and dozens per recruit. Yay!

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
One catch-all thread per year. "2012 Recruiting", "2013 Recruiting", etc. Keep everything tidy and in one place, instead of having 600 threads per year, and dozens per recruit. Yay!
I know thats how the football board has it but I find that confusing. I like the short threads, get to check back way more often than is healthy and have to scan all the posts.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i stilll say make a recruit board for both fball and bball. they will never be dead because its a 365 thing in college sports. let ppl use twitter and everything and make a zillion threads etc i like uconnballs setup on this topic wish there was a hybrid of these two sites somewhat. also a little dressing up with some husky logos etc would be good for the site. just 2cents. i know nan/tom/everyone is real busy and works hard to make this place happen, thanks for everything to that crew, not trying to bit@h...

UCONN ATHLETICS
fball
recruit fball
mbball
recruit bball
wbball
baseball
jonathans house(all other uconn sports and campus chat)
tailgating/dt hartford atmosphere/game trips & expierences etc
tickets exchange
conf cesspool(it will be around for a while i think lol)

OT
cesspool
pro sports(mlb nfl soccer mma etc)
help

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not that I matter all that much, but I like it the way it is. Very lazy summary:
  • Currently, I get little snippets about what is happening with recruits (from headlines) without having to delve into threads.
  • I'd completely ignore one long thread. Too much effort to sort through it all the time.
  • We are usually involved with 10-15 recruits (multiple years) at any given stage. Can't pin that many threads.
  • I don't have to check a ton of boards. If we had a bunch of boards I'd only check two anyway, so I'd miss half of our news.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul