Proof that Successfull FCS Head Coaches can win at the next level. | The Boneyard

Proof that Successfull FCS Head Coaches can win at the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Craig Bohl, easily one of the best won 3 straight national championships with North Dakota State.

Now Look at what he is doing, has Wyoming in the Mountain West Championship Game.

Honestly maybe with our next head coach we go this route.

Although there are plenty of examples where FCS coaches have done poorly.

Mike London

Reaction Score
I for one have no issue looking at the FCS level, though some experience with FBS (and P5) as an assistant would be preferred. It's a moot point this year, however.

Reaction Score
Mike London at UVA stunk, won big at Richmond.

Just like coordinators they are hit or miss.

I have no problem with going that route, KC Keeler has done well at Delaware and Sam Houston State. He wanted the job went it went to P.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score

I have no problem with going that route, KC Keeler has done well at Delaware and Sam Houston State. He wanted the job went it went to P.
"...coordinators they are hit or miss." - Example A: BOB DIACO as HC at UCONN!!! lol

Reaction Score

London coached for all of two years with Dave Clawson's players. If you go the FCS route, sustained success is a bit more important -- or at least some evidence that the successful program was built by that coach.

Reaction Score
London coached for all of two years with Dave Clawson's players. If you go the FCS route, sustained success is a bit more important -- or at least some evidence that the successful program was built by that coach.
That's a good point. didn't know that he was only there 2 years.

Reaction Score
Joe Moglia at Coastal Carolina .
Age aside...very interesting .

Also, my favorite, Joe Morehead proven winner at Fordham turning around that program .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom