Prohaska diagnosed with pulmonary embolism | The Boneyard

Prohaska diagnosed with pulmonary embolism

Reaction Score
Wow that is very serious. Thank God the clots were found before they moved.

Wishing her a complete recovery.

Reaction Score
Life can take unexpected turns that change things so quickly. Best wishes for her not only with the physical challenges and recovery from this, but for her mental state as well. Something that obviously is a big part of her life and who she is has been taken from her. That's tough.

Reaction Score
My father had that and it is extremely painful. So sorry for her.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Life can take unexpected turns that change things so quickly. Best wishes for her not only with the physical challenges and recovery from this, but for her mental state as well. Something that obviously is a big part of her life and who she is has been taken from her. That's tough.

Well, hopefully it hasn't been taken from her for all that long. Obviously, the #1 concern is making sure she gets totally well.

But Muffet said there's a chance she can play this season with a January return being the best case scenario.

In the meantime, the tally of players from last season's team that ND has now lost is up to 8.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Wow that is very serious. Thank God the clots were found before they moved.

Wishing her a complete recovery.

According to McGraw, she had been feeling poorly for a while but they didn't know why until she ended up in the ER over fall break.

Thankfully, she seems to be ok but the fact that it took an ER visit to figure it out is scary.

Reaction Score
According to McGraw, she had been feeling poorly for a while but they didn't know why until she ended up in the ER over fall break.

Thankfully, she seems to be ok but the fact that it took an ER visit to figure it out is scary.
Clots are scary. I was having intense stomach pains around a month ago. I had to go to the ER, and ended up having blood clots in my liver. That was the last thing I expected. I'm only 22, so I can empathize with her. I also had DVT when I was 19.

Glad she found it though. Those are life-threatening.

Reaction Score
OMG. Prayers for a full recovery! She is such a great spark for ND and I hope she can be back on the court soon :D

Reaction Score
Feel terrible for the young girl! Hope she recovers quickly!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom