Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (Baylor) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (Baylor) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well the UConn - Baylor game is finally going to be played a few months later than scheduled and if Baylor plays against UConn like they did against Michigan, then it lights out for them. Baylor really doesn't have a point guard while UConn has three of them and if Nika is able to play on Monday all three will be on the court at the same time. But I believe that starting out Geno may play the same starting five that he did today, why mess with a good thing. UConn has the better starting five and the better bench. If Geno wants to go big or small at the beginning of the game it won't be a problem and it causes Kim to try to figure out which way UConn plays so they have to have more than one strategy when it comes to Monday's game. With all that said I believe that UConn goes to it's 13th straight Final Four, UConn 92 - Baylor 74. All prognostications must be submitted 15 minutes prior to the game broadcast and you MUST state at least who the winner is. There were two contestants that did not state the winner and they were not eligible to earn any points. Attached are the Prognosticator Rules and Scoring Criteria, good luck to everyone.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 109
Reaction Score
Baylor defense is good, and I'd be surprised if UConn shot the ball as well as they did against Iowa. UConn doesn't have bad D either. So, I think it would be a lower scoring game, but UConn will still prevail- UConn 74 - Baylor 62.

Reaction Score
Baylor’s defense will be much better than Iowa. Smith is a beast. UConn will need to shoot well from the 3 point line. I hate to do it but I’m going with UConn 61 - Baylor 66.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I expect a much lower scoring game. Baylor's defense is good. Plus they are longer than Iowa. Don't think we will see much zone against Baylor. A LOT will depend on how good we hit 3's.

UCONN 74
Baylor 62

Reaction Score
Is there a point? The oddsmakers have Baylor or Stanford winning it all. 79-71. Baylor doesn't score much, and they will try to slow the game down.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Two great defensive teams, but only one great offensive team.

UConn 76 - Baylor 63

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
@Zorro please name the winner, it's either UConn or Baylor, I don't assume. There is no team playing named good guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom