Prognosticators Tournament Game 6 (Indiana) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 6 (Indiana) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well the rugbyball game was tougher than I thought it would be and now UConn will now face the Indiana Hoosiers a team I despise almost as much as those Domers from South Bend. Indiana is a team that has 5 players averaging double figures in scoring plays mostly 6 to 7 players with the 7th averaging around 14 minutes a game. The team averages almost 72 points, 36 rebounds, 14 assists, 13 T/O's, 7 steals, 3 blocks, while shooting 45/33/77 a game. They lost a three games to Iowa a team that Creighton beat at Iowa over the weekend.

If the Huskies play their game (9 deep) on Saturday they should have no problems against the Hoosiers, they are faster on both offense and defense, and run a similar game that Princeton ran, just quicker and a little bit more physical. The length of UConn should also be a plus vs the Hoosiers, whose tallest players are both 6'3" while UConn has two 6'5" and a 6'3" players with two bench players also 6'5".

UConn 83 - Indiana 65. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 2:00 PM Eastern. Any changes to the original prediction must state that it replaces it. The winner must be named or it will not be entered. Only tournament qualifiers will be entered into the Tournament tally sheet. Once a change is accepted your request will receive a "like" to let you know it has been changed.

Attached is the Tournament Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring Criteria and Good Luck to all you qualifiers out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 84

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Indiana is a well-coached, experienced team that plays hard. But the Hoosiers don’t matchup well with Huskies.

UConn 70 - Indiana 48

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
People worry that our players maybe reading the BY and get upset with criticism but this is the time I worry. They may be reading our MOV picks going from15 to 35 pts. Got to get that overconfidence started. :eek:

Reaction Score
I flopped on my first ever prediction, so let’s see how I fare this time.

UConn 75
Indiana 62

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom