Prognosticators Tournament Game 3 (Villanova) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 3 (Villanova) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well it looks like UConn does get its Conference revenge game against the team that broke the conference winning streak. They aren't the same team that they were on 2/9, instead of having only 6 + 2 players, they have the full contingent of 9 + 2. I believe that UConn would have won the first meeting if Liv would have been able to play.

Now its the teams chance to show the basketball gurus (Charlie are you watching) what they can do when they have a full team up against a team that has beaten them this season. I believe that at the end of the smack down, I mean game Villanova will not know what hit them. This is going to also end up sending a message to the teams that will be playing against UConn in the Dance. "We Are Not The Same Team That You Won Against!" With all that said and done let the Smack Down begin. UConn 95 - Villanova 44. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 8:00 PM Eastern 3/7. Any changes to your original prediction must state that it is a change or it will not be accepted. If a change is accepted the requestor will receive a "like" from me, which is an acknowledgement that your prediction was changed. To play the Tournament edition you must have scored at least one point during this year's regular season Prognosticators Predictions. To see if you qualified you can check the current standings sheet in the Prognosticators Tournament Game 2 (Marquette) Winners. If your name is not one of the 97 point earners, there is the Non-qualifiers Prediction Thread Villanova-UConn. Attached is the Tournament Rules and Scoring criteria.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 111
Reaction Score
Villanova struggled against the press against Seton Hall. UConn plays their amazing tough defense, and somewhat try and contain Siegrist, this should be over by halftime

UConn 82 - 62

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Nova struggled with Seton Hall’s 4th qtr pressure just as they struggled with UConn’s late game pressure in their upset win over the Huskies.

With a 9-player rotation, UConn will pressure Nova early in the game tomorrow.

UConn 76 - Nova 64

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Villanova 73
UConn 63

Hello Spokane!!
Villanova will be 2-0 vs UConn, this season, by days end :(

Reaction Score
Villanova will have a harder time scoring against UConn defense and Azzi and Paige will regain their shooting touch, which will open up possibilities for everyone else.
UConn 83 Villanova 56

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom