Prognosticators Tournament Game 2 (Marquette) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 2 (Marquette) Predictions

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn 86 - 65

My 1 whole point qualifies me. Stay away from my score and MOV because I really suck at this. :)
Sheets, you’ve got company. I’m so bad at this, I didn't bother to submit a prediction for the Georgetown game. I nailed it once all year, and I’m supposed to be a seer.

Just for fun, I posted a score on Nan’s nonqualifier thread and nailed it. Had I posted it here, I would have been closer than anyone else. I predicted 86-38 UConn. Who knew? :eek:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
88 - 76 - UConn
Please post this on the Non-qualifiers thread. You needed to have scored at least one point to play the Tournament edition of the Prognosticators Prediction as stated in my first post.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
88 - 76 - UConn
Please post this on the Non-qualifiers thread. You needed to have scored at least one point to play the Tournament edition of the Prognosticators Prediction as stated in my first post.
I did score 3 points on game 6 prognosticator result thread...listed below.

I want to first apologize for the time it took to get this posted but there is a reason why it took so long. There was a record number of 15 prognosticator point winners, and it took some time to get everything sorted out so here are the results. Starting with @Argonaut who was one point off of the exact score, they will receive 6 points for their effort. Next were @hart2hart, @EasyEd, and @Husky fanatic who were two points off the exact score and they will receive 5 points each. Two people had the MOV, @Kaizen and @veryolddog and they will receive 4 points each. While we had four members, @eebmg, @heavyhusky, @Zinethar, @cferraro04 who were three points off of the exact score and they will receive 3 points each. While @MSGRET, @Veteran, @Nyskier were one off of MOV and will receive 2 points. Last but not least are @HuskyPhan and @The CDR-Ret who were four points off the exact score and will receive a point each. Attached is the current Prognosticators Tournament Standings and the Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 Predictions will be posted after the Baylor vs Michigan game is completed.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I did score 3 points on game 6 prognosticator result thread...listed below.

I want to first apologize for the time it took to get this posted but there is a reason why it took so long. There was a record number of 15 prognosticator point winners, and it took some time to get everything sorted out so here are the results. Starting with @Argonaut who was one point off of the exact score, they will receive 6 points for their effort. Next were @hart2hart, @EasyEd, and @Husky fanatic who were two points off the exact score and they will receive 5 points each. Two people had the MOV, @Kaizen and @veryolddog and they will receive 4 points each. While we had four members, @eebmg, @heavyhusky, @Zinethar, @cferraro04 who were three points off of the exact score and they will receive 3 points each. While @MSGRET, @Veteran, @Nyskier were one off of MOV and will receive 2 points. Last but not least are @HuskyPhan and @The CDR-Ret who were four points off the exact score and will receive a point each. Attached is the current Prognosticators Tournament Standings and the Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 Predictions will be posted after the Baylor vs Michigan game is completed.
That was last years tournament, which has no standing with this years contest. You needed to score a point during the regular season Prognosticators Predictions to qualify.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
That was last years tournament, which has no standing with this years contest. You needed to score a point during the regular season Prognosticators Predictions to qualify.
oops sorry...didn't realize.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom